House Price Crash Forum

Totally Off Topic, But A Must For Us "free Thinkers"

jpidding

HOLA441

Rapid Decent

where is your proof that the RB211-524 was ever fitted to a 757

See above statement

I've already pointed out the component within the RB211-535E4 that I believe is the part in the photograph

Then that’s puts you one step ahead of what the official story says

Of course if you are completely strapped for an argument, you could always go for the virtually unfalsifiable claim "someone must have planted it there!".

I’ve not said that but are you saying that this has never been done before or could not be done. Did America plant documents relating to George Galloway taking bribes or was he indeed guilty.

Do you think the CIA/FBI are politically correct or something

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Rapid Decent

See above statement

Your above statement says nothing of the sort. See my johnny red hat explanation for a simple, neutral explanation of why. I even gave more links specific to the 524 model from the site you linked to in order to demonstrate that your reasoning was wrong. I know what engines are attached to Boeing 757s because I have access to the world's most authoritative reference on aero engines (subscription only, so I can't link for you). I know what the real story is. I'm just wondering if you can ever admit that you made an error, rather than linking to a website that doesn't support your argument and blindly claiming it does. This is why you have zero credibility in my eyes.

Then that’s puts you one step ahead of what the official story says

Who is the official holder of the "official" story? You mean what the government puts out? They probably can't be bothered putting in the sort of effort I've had to simply to find out that you will refuse to admit a simple error. Because they are wise enough to know you are too stubborn to admit the truth.

I’ve not said that but are you saying that this has never been done before or could not be done. Did America plant documents relating to George Galloway taking bribes or was he indeed guilty.

Do you think the CIA/FBI are politically correct or something

Changing the topic again are we? This doesn't help me to clarify whether you talk rubbish or not. And at the moment, you are still talking rubbish on topics that I know more about than you do.

HOLA443

To save you the effort of following links, I've pasted them in (aren't I good to you);

This article

RIN 2120-AA64

Airworthiness Directives; Rolls-Royce plc RB211-524G and -524H Series Turbofan Engines

These engines are installed on, but not limited to Boeing 747-400 series and 767 series airplanes.

OOoohh! No mention of the 757. I wonder why?

Comparatively, this article

RIN 2120-AA64

Airworthiness Directives; Rolls-Royce plc. RB211-535 Turbofan Engines

These engines are installed on, but not limited to, Boeing 757 and Tupolev Tu204 airplanes.

does mention 757s. Can you spot the difference? Seriously, Justice, you couldn't find the truth if it slapped you in the face with a wet haddock.

So go on, find me one directive for the 524 series engine which doesn't also cover the 535 engine, that mentions Boeing 757s.

HOLA444

Final explanation post to help make the point perfectly clear, in the context of Justice's original post:

SUMMARY: The FAA is adopting a new airworthiness directive (AD) for Rolls-Royce plc (RR) RB211-22B, RB211-524, and RB211-535 series turbofan engines. This AD requires revising the Time Limits Manual for RR RB211-22B, RB211-524, and RB211-535 series turbofan engines. These revisions include required enhanced inspection of selected critical life-limited parts at each piece-part exposure. This AD results from the need to require enhanced inspection of selected critical life-limited parts of RB211-22B, RB211-524, and RB211-535 series turbofan engines. We are issuing this AD to prevent failure of critical life-limited rotating engine parts, which could result in an uncontained engine failure and damage to the airplane.

© This AD applies to Rolls-Royce plc (RR) RB211-22B, RB211-524, and RB211-535 series turbofan engines. These engines are installed on, but not limited to, Boeing 747, 757, 767, Lockheed L-1011, and Tupolev Tu204 airplanes.

Justice, copied from your original quote. You seem to be struggling to get the point so I thought I'd make it as clear as possible. The original link you had covers both the 524 AND the 535 models of engines. Because it covers BOTH engines, the list of airplanes included has BOTH 524 equipped aircraft (747, 767, 1011) and 535 equipped aircraft (757, Tu204). Are you starting to understand yet? The reason for the directive is that Rolls Royce issued new time limits manuals for both engines.

Seriously, is English your first language? You seem to be struggling with the basics here.

HOLA445

Rapid Decent

Who is the official holder of the "official" story? .

US Goverment, FEMA, FBI,CIA

You mean what the government puts out?

Yes i know what you mean, it's a bit of a joke :lol:

They probably can't be bothered putting in the sort of effort I've had to simply to find out that you will refuse to admit a simple error.

Yes a simple error by adding a link to the wrong type of RB211-XXX. Can you get over it now.

Because they are wise enough to know you are too stubborn to admit the truth.

I just knew that the USA Government was studying me.

Now you just remember not to go into any high-rise building because we all now know that a simple fire can bring them crashing down. Should come with a public health warning, what do you think as i would hate to see this site without you

HOLA446

Rapid Decent

US Goverment, FEMA, FBI,CIA

Yes i know what you mean, it's a bit of a joke :lol:

I don't particular believe any one source. I like to apply critical analysis. If it makes you feel any better, I'm no quicker to believe the government than I am to believe the media, or you for that matter. As it happens, I don't have a great deal of respect for the white house or No. 10 at the moment. Much spin and little content. And the FOIA is just a joke at all levels.

Yes a simple error by adding a link to the wrong type of RB211-XXX. Can you get over it now.

An honest admission... respect for that. You just went up in my estimation.

I just knew that the USA Government was studying me.

Now you just remember not to go into any high-rise building because we all now know that a simple fire can bring them crashing down. Should come with a public health warning, what do you think as i would hate to see this site without you

There are a lot of things in the world that can kill you, and you can't prevent most of them. We don't have tools powerful enough today to predict exactly what happens during massive impacts such as a plane crashing into a building. And we probably won't have the tools until someone provides an analytical solution to the Navier-Stokes equations that govern events under these circumstances. On the bright side, when we do finally figure that out, not only will we be able to provide airplane-crash-proof buildings, we'll also be able to make perfect weather predictions.

Probably not in my lifetime though.

HOLA447

Archived