House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

A Place In The Sun: Summer Sun. Nearly Complete Sales

I'm just watching this now with total disbelief, more 4 + 1 now.

some pretty lass is trying to sell a young couple "the dream".

she's just shown them a property which is over budget!!! and she just said, it was on at 140k but now dropped to 103k despite these being 2 nearly complete sales, they couldn't get mortgages. WTF!!! I feel a complaint coming on.

I totally despair.

she also said, a minute earlier, this is a front line property on the beech and despite the recession, prices have only dropped 30% because of the demand!!!!

the supply and demand argument blown out the water on more 4 + 1.

as before, I am only watching this due to presenters great beasts.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Got to be in it to win it ....

The Property in the Sum with Boobs Lamb was, fast forwarding 10 years, a disaster for all those people who bought in Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria.

I'm just watching this now with total disbelief, more 4 + 1 now.

some pretty lass is trying to sell a young couple "the dream".

she's just shown them a property which is over budget!!! and she just said, it was on at 140k but now dropped to 103k despite these being 2 nearly complete sales, they couldn't get mortgages. WTF!!! I feel a complaint coming on.

I totally despair.

she also said, a minute earlier, this is a front line property on the beech and despite the recession, prices have only dropped 30% because of the demand!!!!

the supply and demand argument blown out the water on more 4 + 1.

as before, I am only watching this due to presenters great beasts.

Is it Amanda Lamb?

It was over budget by a few grand, and she said they would get it in budget.

She was referring to the next house when mentioning the 30% drop I believe, which was a more up and coming area.

I quite liked the apartment, it would be nice if 100k would get something for me here. Coincidently I'm heading off to that region at the end of the month because the property prices are so much lower (to rent as well as buy)

It was over budget by a few grand, and she said they would get it in budget.

She was referring to the next house when mentioning the 30% drop I believe, which was a more up and coming area.

I quite liked the apartment, it would be nice if 100k would get something for me here. Coincidently I'm heading off to that region at the end of the month because the property prices are so much lower (to rent as well as buy)

you work on tho show and I claim my £5.

Got to be in it to win it ....

The Property in the Sum with Boobs Lamb was, fast forwarding 10 years, a disaster for all those people who bought in Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria.

Strange they haven't done any follow up 'revisited' shows. I wonder why ?

would live to see them.

where are the 'a place in Slovenia' couple now?

Counselling for depression most likely.

Counselling for depression most likely.

if I recall correctly there were reports of dodgy dealings with the couple. their hotel was running for a couple of years for sure but was gone last time I looked.

maybe they got wiped out in the crash or maybe they're involved in London property now. :lol:

A million + empty apartments in Spain. Why on earth would you buy when you can rent a nice place for £300 a month and walk away any time.

Yep my thoughts exactly,I would never buy in spain,brits have been getting screwed on property over there for years, and I recon they (their govt) are waiting to tax the ar$e off foreign property owners, my plan in 15 years is to rent Jan-april in spain etc then come back to blighty for the summer,I hate to drizzle/cold!!

A million + empty apartments in Spain. Why on earth would you buy when you can rent a nice place for £300 a month and walk away any time.

A retired friend of mine rents a two bedroom cottage in Andalucía for 200 per month. Rents all year round stopping there only half that time. At that price what have you got to lose. Nice place too.

They may have branched out into running refugee camps. I hear they're big business in that part of the world these days.

The joys of the Greek islands ( title should read migrants outnumber natives by 27: 1).......

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/66757/Paradise-lost-where-migrants-outnumber-migrants-by-27-to-1

Edited by crashmonitor

They may have branched out into running refugee camps. I hear they're big business in that part of the world these days.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g1077232-d615112-r91613744-The_Chateau-Salgovce_Nitra_Region.html

"

This is not a review. I am writing this as information for others.

Having researched the area, flights, etc, I have discovered that this hotel has been closed since 2009. Their web site which is still live does not mention this!

Upon contacting them they did say it may reopen in April 2011.

Though it was strange there were no recent reviews.

"

A tree house is at least a little out of the ordinary.