House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

murpaul

I Hate The Rspca

I have just watched another one of their pathetic adverts for more of the public's hard earned cash. ' Help us to help them ', type of vomit inducing rubbish. The reality is that the RSPCA is sat on huge cash reserves across their whole branch network, they dont need anymore, they need to actually spend the cash they already have.

They are loaded. Money is not the issue, its inaction on their part, that is holding them back.

[ rant over ]

I always wondered: why is it we have a "Royal" society for the prevention of cruelty to animals, yet only a "national" society for prevention of cruelty to children???

(Only a thought, I know there's not much in a name)

Maybe they have plans to buy some off-plan luxury kennels?

:D

Actually from personal experience, I know various members who keep trying to improve the quality of kennels and catteries, constantly kicked back by the committees. The RSPCA is loaded, bloated and amateurish.

I always wondered: why is it we have a "Royal" society for the prevention of cruelty to animals, yet only a "national" society for prevention of cruelty to children???

(Only a thought, I know there's not much in a name)

Its because we are a nation of animal lovers, and hate children ( should be seen and not heard ).

:D

Actually from personal experience, I know various members who keep trying to improve the quality of kennels and catteries, constantly kicked back by the committees. The RSPCA is loaded, bloated and amateurish.

Its because we are a nation of animal lovers, and hate children ( should be seen and not heard ).

Actually I agree with the original poster. Last time (8 years ago) we were looking out for our new pet black lab we witnessed 2 sickening intense puppy farms (to describe them in rough terms it was concrete pits of younge firsky puppies and caged pregnant mothers on straw coverded concrete floors). Anyway we reported them both to the rspca who did ... ****** all!

Whats the point in being the eyes and ears of a charity org if they dont follow through...

Like a catch22 - its totally pointless. :lol::lol::lol::P