House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Tv Reporter And Cameraman Murdered Live On Tv

I say 'somewhat' because the degree of disturbance may vary. I wasn't particularly disturbed myself, but I can appreciate that some people might well be.

I say 'somewhat' because the degree of disturbance may vary. I wasn't particularly disturbed myself, but I can appreciate that some people might well be.

True...i think Russian news used to broadcast raids on mafia groups in the 1990s...now that was disturbing and often uncensored.

I say 'somewhat' because the degree of disturbance may vary.

Some of the jokes already doing the rounds are really disturbing.

And pretty funny

Obviously what is needed is more guns

Indeed, if the victims had their own guns then the killer would never have tried to shoot them. I know this is true because Republican Gun Nuts tell me so.

Probably a burd involved in the reasoning behind it. With these sort of things there often is.

They are reporting that they have him in custody now. At least he will not be able to shoot any more people.

Fruitcake in custody? Sounds like a trifling thing.

This has very little to do with guns or gun control either. Having crept up to them that close, he could easily have killed them with virtually any weapon - axe, knife, sword etc etc. All are easily concealed.

He got to within basically touching distance and nobody challenged him at all.

He filmed the shooting and posted on his facebook page also twitted confirming a racist motive.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/suspect-uploads-video-of-himself-shooting-wdbj-reporters-to-his-facebook-page/comments/#disqus

Errr... no he didn't.

He said he had reported the news reporter (the one who was shot) to HR for making racist comments.

Can of worms. What a mess.

This seems like its going to be a very tragic mess, had the other person found another job after losing his? Has it come out yet why he was fired, he tried suing the station for it and failed.

Easy mix up to make :wacko:

extra airtime and ratings!!

if you've ever seen anchorman 2, that's how you fill up the time when there's nothing interesting newswise(or there is, but you world rather not broadcast it, if you are run by nulabour/fox news/bbc)