House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steppenpig

My Sister's Cat Is Sexually Harassing Me

It's so wrong, especially as it's a he and it's had his bits snipped of. He keeps reversing his bum up to me and adopting a submissive position, especially if stroked. It's a purely sexual thing, I don't think he even likes me really. He's not really a people cat.

I thought you meant he was overlooking you for promotion, in favour of other cats, and forcing you to go, with him to cat lapdancing clubs.

I regularly pat my friend's dog's bum. Is this a problem, do you think?P

Just because they're animals , and not your secretary, isn't any reason for them to miss out on the motivational bottom pats.

I regularly pat my friend's dog's bum. Is this a problem, do you think?

P

Is it a one-eyed dog? If so, you've got the wrong end

It's so wrong, especially as it's a he and it's had his bits snipped of. He keeps reversing his bum up to me and adopting a submissive position, especially if stroked. It's a purely sexual thing, I don't think he even likes me really. He's not really a people cat.

We had a cat that did that. If you rubbed the base of his tail he'd put his head down and wag from side to side with his tongue hanging out and start to dribble from his mouth.

Cat's do that. Male cats are less shy than female ones. One GF had cats, and the female one went potty for blokes, but didn't like women. I guess they can smell something, not tham I'm particlarly smelly. :wacko:

Is it a one-eyed dog? If so, you've got the wrong end

I used to have a blind cat called Colin...If I felt mean, I moved the furniture around (well I didn't really...although he had a habit of running into garage doors)...

Our cat (snipped male) used to do that. Didn't bother us.

Our old (male unsnipped) dog used to muddle up food lust with the other sort. If anyone was eating e.g. a cheese toastie he would not only drool but his willy would hang out. Again didn't bother us but could be a problem for easily embarrassed visitors who would wonder where on earth to look.

Our cat (snipped male) used to do that. Didn't bother us.

Our old (male unsnipped) dog used to muddle up food lust with the other sort. If anyone was eating e.g. a cheese toastie he would not only drool but his willy would hang out. Again didn't bother us but could be a problem for easily embarrassed visitors who would wonder where on earth to look.

A friend's cat used to pop his willy out and clean it while you watched. Or, looked away. The only cat I have ever seen that would do so. It was most bizarre.

The landlord's dog lay in front of the fire, doubled back on itself, giving its @rse a good lick..

"I wish I could do that..." said a customer..

"I wouldn't if I were you..." said the landlord. "He doesn't like strangers licking his @rse..."

A friend's cat used to pop his willy out and clean it while you watched. Or, looked away. The only cat I have ever seen that would do so. It was most bizarre.

Only saw ours do that once. It was a very teeny little willy so perhaps he was shy of getting it out.

Just once we witnessed him farting. It scared him so much (sh*tless?) that he shot off out of the room.

You added "Or, looked away" because you're embarrassed aren't you? You didn't want us thinking you watch cats licking their penises. Doesn't make sense, completely redundant...looking or not looking. That's everyone. ;)

It wouldn't seem to be the "done thing" to look.

And yet I found myself mesmerised. Because you never normally see that bit.