House Price Crash Forum

Jessica Ennis's Bottom

The Masked Tulip

HOLA441

Apart from admiring her body and her physique in general, the reason why I am posting this is that I think it is incredible that she has been able to win the world title so soon after giving birth. Remarkable.

I know that she is a professional athelete but nonetheless to be able to go from giving birth to gold medal in a year - where did she get that energy from!?

Anyhow, if you ever google yourself Jessica and you come across this thread - well done. (Don't worry if the rest of the thread becomes one about vitamins, scottish nationalism and manic depressive dating - it is normal for this place ;) )

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I thought that we needed a happy start to the week - after all, no one posted the black monday thread prior to the actual black monday... which is happening... now.

Hmm yes my shares will be down, still Jessica does have a good bottom.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

From the front she is straight up and down - no waist. Very masculine.

Looking at women Olympians is a clue to how you get a six pack. Doesn't matter if they are all rounders or six stone marathon runners, once you get to sub 10% body fat they all have one.

http://thejenniferanistondiet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/jessica-ennis-six-pack.jpg

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

From the front she is straight up and down - no waist. Very masculine.

A lot of women are built like that.I've known some. NIce and fit. One of my mates prefers the "stone age fertility goddess" shape. Each to his own I guess. :blink:

HOLA4414

I love the way that in the UK, any remotely fit woman (I use fit in the sense of physically toned and healthy, as nature intended) gets lauded as some sort of goddess.

I lived in Hungary for a while and most young women there are slim and toned. For the simple reason that they don't stuff their face with cakes and biscuits, or drive around everywhere in cars. (They can't afford to do either).

HOLA4415

I love the way that in the UK, any remotely fit woman (I use fit in the sense of physically toned and healthy, as nature intended) gets lauded as some sort of goddess.

I lived in Hungary for a while and most young women there are slim and toned. For the simple reason that they don't stuff their face with cakes and biscuits, or drive around everywhere in cars. (They can't afford to do either).

I think it is fair to say that Jessica is remotely fit - what with being the World and Olympic champion :)

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Yes but I think the point is that because so many women (and men) are fat, and that fat is becoming the norm (to the point where we now have the 'body positive'/fat acceptance movement) - that anyone who has a toned, athletic physique is seen as some separate species.

You don't need to be as fit as an Olympian to look good - but if more people eat a clean diet and made exercise their hobby instead of cheesecake and booze, they'd be well on their way to looking like Jessica.

I see plenty of women in the gym who obviously aren't full time sports people but who are lean and athletic like that.

HOLA4418

Yes I spent 3 days in Budapest with my brother and we spent the entire trip with our jaws on the floor - I've never seen so many stunning women in my life.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Nope, does it come reccomended?

Yes (and as TGG said, summer is better than winter)

but I'm beginning to think that anywhere is better than the UK for a high number of attractive or nice looking, psychologically well-balanced, pleasant natured, women. (and that probably goes for the men too)

HOLA4424

Yes but I think the point is that because so many women (and men) are fat, and that fat is becoming the norm (to the point where we now have the 'body positive'/fat acceptance movement) - that anyone who has a toned, athletic physique is seen as some separate species.

You don't need to be as fit as an Olympian to look good - but if more people eat a clean diet and made exercise their hobby instead of cheesecake and booze, they'd be well on their way to looking like Jessica.

I see plenty of women in the gym who obviously aren't full time sports people but who are lean and athletic like that.

Yes, just look at the press reaction to any famous woman +30 who has had children and still looks good in a bikini. Jennifer Aniston springs to mind.

Also, Mrs McCann (mother of disappeared Maddie) got quite a lot of negative comments because people thought she 'didn't look like a mum' - ie, she wasn't fat.

HOLA4425

Archived