House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gone west

A Toast To Amber

Amber, our ginger tabby, was just put down this afternoon after a long illness. So share a toast with me as I raise a glass to her short but beautiful life. Cheers.

Amber, our ginger tabby, was just put down this afternoon after a long illness. So share a toast with me as I raise a glass to her short but beautiful life. Cheers.

mate - gutted for ya :(

is a bit early for me to break out the booze but i'll raise me morning OJ to the littl'n.

cheers

Gone West

Having a four legged person die on you is a killer. I will raise my glass and toast “Forever Amber”. I had a ginger cat named Sandy who had to be put down on my twelfth birthday, and I have never really enjoyed a birthday since.

Bob

Thanks for all the sympathy. We also have a ginger kitten who is giving us great comfort but constant reminders of Amber. Don't let it put you off having a kitten, aclwalker. Death is part of life and the joy overwhelms the grief.

AWWWW. How are the little ones holding up?

Our dog passed away almost 2 years ago, my oldest boy (11) misses Charlie still.

:(

AWWWW. How are the little ones holding up?

Our dog passed away almost 2 years ago, my oldest boy (11) misses Charlie still.

:(

They're holding up better than we are. I think they are more attached to their own pets (mouse, fish, kitten). The resilience of children is amazing.