House Price Crash Forum

Youth Hostelling With Chris Eubank

Frank Hovis

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

There are whole swathes of programmes on the TV planner that I have seen the titles of and know that I will never watch - you know the kind of thing "Say Yes To The Dress", "Real Housewives of Orange County", "ITV2" etc.

I did inadvertently catch a few minutes of "The Millionaire Matchmaker" but only because I had misread it and thought it was actually called "The Millionaire Watchmaker" - which I think could actually be a decent premise for a show.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

So... to open up the discussion, what TV programmes would people here like to see made?

My suggestions:

Constipation Street.

That's Lice!

It Ain't Half a Hot Bum

Once, one drunken evening many years ago, we fired off a message to the BBC suggesting they made a version of 'Family Fortunes' with Anne Robinson as the presenter along the same lines as 'The Weakest Link'.

I forgot all about it until about three days later when we got a detailed informative response saying that they had no plans to make such a programme.

HOLA4416

So... to open up the discussion, what TV programmes would people here like to see made?

My suggestions:

Constipation Street.

That's Lice!

It Ain't Half a Hot Bum

Celebrity Casualty - Watch faded stars perform invasive surgery at your local A&E.

Yeast Tenders - Can they organise a piss up in a brewery?

Demise Demise - The reaper hits you between the eyes.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Celebrity Casualty - Watch faded stars perform invasive surgery at your local A&E.

Yeast Tenders - Can they organise a piss up in a brewery?

Demise Demise - The reaper hits you between the eyes.

Great British Jerk Off - each week Mary berry pulls someone's pudding.

Orange is the new gag - bdsm news show.

Hobos under the hammer - Dion Dublin goes round assaulting tramps.

Cum dine with me - TV adaptation of the famed Natural Harvest cookbook.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

For a long time I've had an idea, for a show, where Israeli kids write in to the president of North Korea asking him to make their various wishes come true.

The show would be called 'Kim'll Fixit for Jew' and I reckon I could knock up a catchy theme tune pretty quickly.

HOLA4424

Top of the Tots - bbc presenters and djs relive their favourite moments of the 70s

There was indeed such a teenie disco program broadcast, but it was dropped rather quickly, and I can't remember the name. :o

HOLA4425

Archived