House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ultra Fox

Ftse 100 Drifts With House Builders And Miners Lower

http://www.expressandstar.com/business/city-news/2015/08/18/ftse-100-in-the-red-as-housebuilders-see-share-falls/

In the FTSE 250 Index, Bovis Homes dropped 3%, or 34p, to 1129p. It had fallen 3% in the previous session on concerns over the level of investor returns that it delivers.

Tony Cross, market analyst at Trustnet Direct, said: "There's a degree of scepticism emerging as to just when the party will come to an end for the sector.

"Although it's not looking imminent, there's a growing feeling best of the upside may now be fully priced in."

This is because I invested some of my money last week. Sorry!

Haha and there I was thinking it was me.

I'm down substantially over the last fortnight from up 2.6% on my portfolio to -1.4%. Now where's that black Monday thread.

Certainly starting to wish I hadn't been dripping money into South American and Mining investment trusts over the last month or so.

Definitely getting wet at the moment.. I'll keep telling myself it's a long term punt and pretend I can't see all the bad figures coming out :ph34r: