House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

southmartin

Forex Bots - Any Suggestions

Hi guys (and gals)

I've recently being trying to trade there forex markets - and actually i'm not doing too bad... Of course I'd like to do better.

I do have a strategy and it's ok.. but part of the problem seems to be the amount of slippage and making sure I jump on there trend fast enough (i'm within candles on my second monitor whilst doing th=e day job - so it' snot like it has my 100% attention).

So I was wondering if anyone's used a forex bot with decent results? I reckon you'd need one that was able trade on differing time windows in order to filter out the noise (otherwise you'd just blow all your cash on margins by triggering stop losses every minute!)

Any advice/suggestions would be helpful

thanks

Hi guys (and gals)

I've recently being trying to trade there forex markets - and actually i'm not doing too bad... Of course I'd like to do better.

I do have a strategy and it's ok.. but part of the problem seems to be the amount of slippage and making sure I jump on there trend fast enough (i'm within candles on my second monitor whilst doing th=e day job - so it' snot like it has my 100% attention).

So I was wondering if anyone's used a forex bot with decent results? I reckon you'd need one that was able trade on differing time windows in order to filter out the noise (otherwise you'd just blow all your cash on margins by triggering stop losses every minute!)

Any advice/suggestions would be helpful

thanks

My old man uses one, I'll ask him over the weekend. Cost him a bit IIRC but paid for itself in a couple of months and he's been using it for years now.

My old man uses one, I'll ask him over the weekend. Cost him a bit IIRC but paid for itself in a couple of months and he's been using it for years now.

Cheers thanks - yes personal recommendations are far (far) better than looking at the pre-selected testimonials on a website)