House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

longgone

Best Impressions

absolute loved this sh!t I thought it was very underrated

Full playlist!

MrPin approves.

With knockout on the subject of Stella Street - cracks me up. David Bowie is probably my favourite, but they're all good.

My personal best impression is Phil Cool's 'Rolf Harris' - absolute perfection...

XYY

With knockout on the subject of Stella Street - cracks me up. David Bowie is probably my favourite, but they're all good.

My personal best impression is Phil Cool's 'Rolf Harris' - absolute perfection...

XYY

Most Excellent. :blink:;)

XYY

rubber face forgot the 14 yo girls

Guest eight

I've got a mate who does an absolutely perfect Arnie. Problem is, he keeps telling me to do things "kvickly" and I never feel compelled to disagree....

absolute loved this sh!t I thought it was very underrated

Full playlist!

I once went to a Stella Street party, where we all had to go as characters from the show. I chose David Bowie. One woman didn't quite get the concept and said 'are you meant to be Limahl out of Kajagoogoo?'