House Price Crash Forum

I Was Born In 1973, Got A Free Degree, Bought A House In 2001, A Job In The Council That Paid Amazingly Well Under Gordon Brown And Paid My House Off.

Si1

HOLA441

why aren't you loosers like me? you should get of your Y-pads and stop masturbating to animal-xes instead of studying interest rate cycles like me because I knew all along oh yes that we'd get negative real interest rates and that I'm super talented and deserved a BJ of Gordo for all my hard work.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

"why aren't you loosers like me? you should get of your Y-pads and stop masturbating to animal-xes instead of studying interest rate cycles like me because I knew all along oh yes that we'd get negative real interest rates and that I'm super talented and deserved a BJ of Gordo for all my hard work."

Losers is single o...ipads's not Y-Pads..makes a correlation between HPC discussion and something unpleasant to animal videos..(well he thought it up)..someone who works for the council studying interest rate cycles and knew all along there would be negative real interest rates...hmmm...sincerely doubt that.....by his own admission is super talented but demonstrates illiteracy in the post and uses unpleasant language and only ever worked for the council. Is also interested in getting something unpleasant from Gordon Brown(no longer PM or Chancellor for quite a while)....mentions hard work but works for the council ?

HOLA447

"why aren't you loosers like me? you should get of your Y-pads and stop masturbating to animal-xes instead of studying interest rate cycles like me because I knew all along oh yes that we'd get negative real interest rates and that I'm super talented and deserved a BJ of Gordo for all my hard work."

Losers is single o...ipads's not Y-Pads..makes a correlation between HPC discussion and something unpleasant to animal videos..(well he thought it up)..someone who works for the council studying interest rate cycles and knew all along there would be negative real interest rates...hmmm...sincerely doubt that.....by his own admission is super talented but demonstrates illiteracy in the post and uses unpleasant language and only ever worked for the council. Is also interested in getting something unpleasant from Gordon Brown(no longer PM or Chancellor for quite a while)....mentions hard work but works for the council ?

Hi mate, I'm ethically trolling :-)

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

I know of plenty who were the right age in the golden times and have fook all to show due to going to uni to study dumb ass courses that do not result in a job, getting cars on credit and travelling round the globe, now renting, sitting on 40k of debt,no way of getting out of it,Im glad I was born tight and learnt my first lesson with banks at 18, bought an RS2000 for 2k rate was 27% had ppi, had loan for 6 months then sold the car and asked "what is my bank loan balance"? I had paid off at total of £60 ish quid off the lump!! , I then chopped in the loan and never got a car loan again!!!!

HOLA4417

Was it akin to 'the mask' but finding some magic brylcreem?

It was actually like in The Matrix where Neo becomes one with the matter of the universe ( the matrix) and can break the rules of physics at will.

Like that.

HOLA4418

I know of plenty who were the right age in the golden times and have fook all to show due to going to uni to study dumb ass courses that do not result in a job, getting cars on credit and travelling round the globe, now renting, sitting on 40k of debt,no way of getting out of it,Im glad I was born tight and learnt my first lesson with banks at 18, bought an RS2000 for 2k rate was 27% had ppi, had loan for 6 months then sold the car and asked "what is my bank loan balance"? I had paid off at total of £60 ish quid off the lump!! , I then chopped in the loan and never got a car loan again!!!!

The RS2000 would be worth a freakin' fortune today! ;)