House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byron

New Busioness Opportunity

I accidentally dropped a pair of black Tesco make black underpants into some bleach.

They turned just the right shade of brown that is likely to be of use in the coming years for BTL owners.

Do you think that I should market this product?

If you get black T-shirts and get a paint brush and flick bleach on it you'll get a nice freckled look.

Also buy some cheap jeans - you can multiply their value by five times by cutting holes and slits into them. It's called being "cool".

Haven't we said that the end was nigh for the BTL crowd for the best part of 10 years on this site? Doesn't seem to have happened.

I think we should start trying to predict a more realistic event, like the second coming of Christ.

Haven't we said that the end was nigh for the BTL crowd for the best part of 10 years on this site? Doesn't seem to have happened.

I think we should start trying to predict a more realistic event, like the second coming of Christ.

I think the old adage of "Markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent" is vaguely applicable here.

HPC just called it early is all IMO

Christ came back already. He was killed in a friendly fire incident.

If you get black T-shirts and get a paint brush and flick bleach on it you'll get a nice freckled look.

Also buy some cheap jeans - you can multiply their value by five times by cutting holes and slits into them. It's called being "cool".

Yes, it just shows that you can sell anything to a mass of the population. I'm seeing these ripped jeans on people suckers every day.