House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Errol

Apprentice Star Stuart 'the Brand' Baggs Found Dead

Former Apprentice star Stuart Baggs has been found dead on the Isle of Man, police have confirmed.

The 27-year-old's body was found by police after they were called to a property on Central Promenade in Douglas at 09:00 BST.

A police spokeswoman said the cause of death was "unknown" but not thought to be suspicious.

The Plymouth-born entrepreneur lived in the Isle of Man for most of his life and ran a telecommunications company. He was the youngest ever candidate when he appeared on the BBC One show in 2010, at 21 years old.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-33719515

Another one for the "27 club"?

"Everything I touch turns to sold...!"

A character in a world getting more and more devoid of people of that ilk.

Shame.

XYY

"Everything I touch turns to sold...!"

A character in a world getting more and more devoid of people of that ilk.

Shame.

XYY

I detect a hint of sarcasm! :blink:;)

Some people will do anything for publicity.

Calling Donald Trump.......

He was recently on a Come Dine With Me episode. It may have been a z list celebrity version but he was still talking a big game.

He's not a big fish. He's not even a fish.

Sad for his family though.

I wonder how profitable Blue Wave is, seems odd that you can just rent networks and sell it on to households. I guess he hoped to be big, of course Enron and World com started out as Stuart Baggs' renting and reselling.

Even had a guy once trying to sign me up for a package in Nottingham. I would describe him as a bit of a drifter who you see about a bit, yet he was trying to start up a new energy company. My guess is it never got off the ground. But like Baggs he talked the talk.

http://www.bwc.im/about/

I wonder how profitable Blue Wave is, seems odd that you can just rent networks and sell it on to households. I guess he hoped to be big, of course Enron and World com started out as Stuart Baggs' renting and reselling.

Even had a guy once trying to sign me up for a package in Nottingham. I would describe him as a bit of a drifter who you see about a bit, yet he was trying to start up a new energy company. My guess is it never got off the ground. But like Baggs he talked the talk.

Had he registered his name?

'BlueWave Communications was founded in 2007 by Isle of Man based entrepreneur Stuart BaggsĀ®.'

Meh, amazon has barely made a profit in 20 years. I

In dotcom businesses it seems the name of the game is the perennial 'build up the brand first, profits will come later'

Of course, they rarely do.