House Price Crash Forum

Caitlyn Jenner - How Many Pints?

spyguy

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

The playboy pics from above is what pushed me over the edge.

Dammit is there nothing scared?

Naked lady mag ought to have naked ladies in it.

I have a feeling, and chatting to people confirms this, that only a small number of sex changes are true gender issues.

The majority are looney attention seeking.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

The playboy pics from above is what pushed me over the edge.

Dammit is there nothing scared?

Naked lady mag ought to have naked ladies in it.

I have a feeling, and chatting to people confirms this, that only a small number of sex changes are true gender issues.

The majority are looney attention seeking.

I have actually worked with someone undergoing a transgender sex change and even sat on various committees discussing whether the person in question should use the ladies or gents toilets. It should be noted that surprisingly the blokes were a lot less freaked out by this issue than the female members of staff. As I remember the decision was that the employee would use the gents until their sex reassignment surgery was complete (ie they were treated as men until their bits were lopped off) when they would have to bugger off to use the ladies, In the end it never became an issue as the person got a transfer within the company to an office closer to where they lived.

BTW the individual would never have passed for a playboy bunny no matter what sex they were

HOLA4410

I have actually worked with someone undergoing a transgender sex change and even sat on various committees discussing whether the person in question should use the ladies or gents toilets. It should be noted that surprisingly the blokes were a lot less freaked out by this issue than the female members of staff. As I remember the decision was that the employee would use the gents until their sex reassignment surgery was complete (ie they were treated as men until their bits were lopped off) when they would have to bugger off to use the ladies, In the end it never became an issue as the person got a transfer within the company to an office closer to where they lived.

BTW the individual would never have passed for a playboy bunny no matter what sex they were

Why don't they just have "toilets". Most shit is the same! :blink:

Don't get me talking about urinals!

It's always lovely to see the sales manager glibly talking about next quarter's projections with his wanger out!

What can you say? What a lovely c0ck? :blink:

HOLA4411

An associated of my mum had the chop in their late 60s.

What was the fcing point?

Old ladies wear the same sort of stuff as old men - polyester slacks, cardies.

Just a waste of money.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Why don't they just have "toilets". Most shit is the same! :blink:

Don't get me talking about urinals!

It's always lovely to see the sales manager glibly talking about next quarter's projections with his wanger out!

What can you say? What a lovely c0ck? :blink:

Mr Pin if you only knew how much of my life has been spent at meetings discussing the state of the ladies lavatories.

Nor the countless hours endured as a humble Civil Servant in the early 1980s tussling with the great issue of whether the hard government bog paper used back then was too rough for the female bum.

By comparison the question of which toilet the transgender employee used to have a piss was a matter of light relief

HOLA4415

Mr Pin if you only knew how much of my life has been spent at meetings discussing the state of the ladies lavatories.

Nor the countless hours endured as a humble Civil Servant in the early 1980s tussling with the great issue of whether the hard government bog paper used back then was too rough for the female bum.

By comparison the question of which toilet the transgender employee used to have a piss was a matter of light relief

Its a toilet. It flushes. It does in the same pipe.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Somebody at works doing it. Unlike, however, Caroline Cossey or the woman off Paddington Green where you could see they were so girly they probably should have been girls from the off this bloke is very clearly a bloke.

So despite what he's wearing the voice, the walk, everything says "bloke". But wearing a dress like somebody on a stag do.

Whilst it's a truism that it's odd, in this case it's odd because he seems to be a straightforward case of transvestism but is going ahead with the op at some point and I think he'll regret it.

I'm glad I'm not his consultant as I would find it very hard to recommend him for the op.

HOLA4420

How about Caroline Cossey?

Cossey's a bit of a special case in that she was born with XXXY chromosomes instead of the normal male XY so genetically she was already a long way towards being a female (even though the Y did make her grow a meat and 2 veg in the womb). The vast majority of male to female transgender people are born XY like any other male and are only female in their brains.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

He/she is fitter than most burds I have banged !!

We all want to see a fashion parade of your ex-partners. :huh:;)

HOLA4425

Archived