House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Drone Threat To Nudists

This is the third anti-drone story I've seen in 24 hours. The PTB must be getting desperate to ban them.

When I lie nude on my back, I am a hazard to drones. :P

schwing

I would think they couldn't care who was watching....that is why they are nudists. ;)

Exactly my thinking. :blink::blink:

Are you sure you are not my sister?

funnily enough I was looking out my window at work the other day and realised that there was a topless bather on a roof below me.

Makes my binoculars look a bit dodgy - but I always have them there....hnest....

A friend moved to a seafront flat at Brighton. His binoculars were a regular companion until the day he was doing his usual when his focus shifted slightly and he saw the girl's boyfriend had seen him and was shaking his fist at him and looking rather angry.

A friend moved to a seafront flat at Brighton. His binoculars were a regular companion until the day he was doing his usual when his focus shifted slightly and he saw the girl's boyfriend had seen him and was shaking his fist at him and looking rather angry.

I used to live in Brighton. I have a telescope.

Was that on the London-Brighton Unicycle Ride?

Aye, I've done the nude one!

Looking at the comments on Youtube, I'm surprised at the number of "you have no expectation of privacy in a public place!" freedom fighters.

Sure, brother. Try going to the beach with your SLR, sit right next to the woman with the tiny bikini and continuously shoot pictures of her. Then when she gets up to slap you, run crying to the police and ask for her to be arrested.

Some people need to get a grip on reality.

Exactly. A telephoto lens is more danger to nudists.

They currently sound like a swarm of angry bees but drones are about to get smaller, quieter, longer range.

a magnifying glass would be!