House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apparently about half your poo is actually made up from the microbes in your gut. So it is not your dna as such but the 'signature' of your poo. I suggest the best way for your dog not to get caught is for you to defecate on its poo and mix it all up.

Easy solution: take samples from the owners (and all their family members) as well.

Swabs from dogs' cheeks would be entered into a voluntary database.

Hmm. I can see that working. :rolleyes:

BTW in humans, DNA swabs are taken from mouth cheeks. What cheeks on the dog will they swab?

You're right. What we need is a comprehensive national poo database. You can't put a price on this crime.

National Dog Turd Library. They could use those little plastic drawers that hang on the wall.

National Dog Turd Library. They could use those little plastic drawers that hang on the wall.

Will they be allowed to bark in it?

What's to stop me taking your dogs poo from your garden and then depositing it in the park. The whole story is a load of excrement, it stinks of big brother gone mental.

Frenzied faecal fascists fund fanatical forensic f**ktards!

Taxidermy is the answer to this "dog poo menace". :huh:

It occurs to me that DNA testing is an overkill. All that is needed is a record of the sphincter cross-section. Then turds could be reliably matched to corresponding doggy-botties, much in the way the FBI matches bullets to gun rifling.

Do different breeds do different shaped poos?

I believe that ghost dogs are responsible for the white ones - that's dogs that haven't passed through to the afterlife, not Forest Whittaker but, I could be wrong, I'm not a dog poo expert.

Anyway, what's Gillian Mckeith doing these days?

She always seemed to like looking at jobbies, she'd probably do it for free. She could show the dogs a big table of all the Winalot, and other dog's sick, they've eaten over the past fortnight, to shame them into healthier eating.

Why does every thread turn into a poo debate?