House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Mrpin's Redundancy Money

Not sure whether to buy a Les Paul Custom, or some Pontiac. :wacko:

Guest eight

You should live on beans, and invest in your financial independence! Have you never seen that housepricecrash forum, off of the internet?

Shame - my brother-in-law just sold his Pontiac Firebird and his Oldsmobile station wagon. He's now got another Yank muscle car - model escapes me...Alzheimer's?

You should live on beans, and invest in your financial independence! Have you never seen that housepricecrash forum, off of the internet?

I'm going to Ebay. Somewhere there is something I don't have, that I didn't know I didn't want. :blink:

Shame - my brother-in-law just sold his Pontiac Firebird and his Oldsmobile station wagon. He's now got another Yank muscle car - model escapes me...Alzheimer's?

I never had an Alzheimer. I had Ford Mustang.

I never had an Alzheimer. I had Ford Mustang.

:D:D:D:D

Alzheimers sounds like a kind of tank

Another Mustang then?

They sound a bomber or something. Mechanical things work fine, but the trim falls off!

Don't buy the small engine one! You have wasted your money. :blink:

:D:D:D:D

Alzheimers sounds like a kind of tank

And not a British one either! ;)

I actually wanted my ham radio call sign as a number plate, but the DVLA wanted £900 for that one. It's not even very special!

booze and hookers

I might be tempted by a posh ukulele. ;)

Buy a Foden, you can pick up dead mustangs....

http://www.mod-sales.com/direct/

If you can't afford that, get one of the DAF 4x4's and drive across the countryside with impunity :D

We are not all truckers! :blink:^_^

I'll spend me money on bringing a bit ot Yorkshire down here, where they have not felt the benefit of our wisdom! ;);)

Get a Mustango....only available in orange and does tricks

Buy a nice guitar, but set aside a couple of grand for a few sessions with some good quality hookers. The thrill of a new possession wears off, but a good session with a 25 year old who looks like an underwear model will be a memory to treasure. Enjoy!

Now we are talking!

Curvy Kate looks the best, 5 from the right ...

Screen_Shot_2015-04-06_at_1.36.37_PM.png

Dear lord no.

Edit: actually 5, 8, 9 and 10 are grand I guess. But we're gonna get Pin sorted with a lady of the night who's much hotter than them.

Buy a Foden, you can pick up dead mustangs.... http://www.mod-sales.com/direct/ If you can't afford that, get one of the DAF 4x4's and drive across the countryside with impunity :D

http://www.mod-sales.com/direct/vehicle/related/28632/Foden.htm

I am really, really tempted by the 6x6 Foden wrecker, unfortunately it's got the sh1t underpowered Rolls Royce Eagle engine. It's the off-road capability and the crane that are really pushing my buttons. Problem is I'II then be half hoping one of my lorries lands itself spectacularly in the middle of a muddy field somewhere nearby.

I did wonder about using it commercially but someone in the heavy recovery industry told my they're no good. However, since then, I've seen them often, in civvy paint jobs, dealing with lorry wrecks, in the news, so I'm beginning to worry he was wrong.

They are a bargain at £20k a normal non-offroad wrecker, without a crane, would be, at the very least 5x as much.

Now we are talking!

Curvy Kate looks the best, 5 from the right ...

Are these "plus sized"? I've pretty much been spoiled with "extra oversize" ones! ;):unsure:

Buy a nice guitar, but set aside a couple of grand for a few sessions with some good quality hookers. The thrill of a new possession wears off, but a good session with a 25 year old who looks like an underwear model will be a memory to treasure. Enjoy!

You can`t beat the voice of experience