House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richc

Islamification Of Uk Home Office

I was at the Home Office building in Croydon this morning getting a visa for my son, and noticed that, in their newly refurbished waiting area, they've cordoned off an area for:

segregatedprayerroom.jpg

Nice to see the Home Office promoting British values.

This was next to the women-only baby changing room, as if to prove how "modern" their outlook is.

post-8101-0-55074700-1437143886_thumb.jpg

We tendered a construction scheme for a security service (MI5 or 6) and it had a foot wash area near the prayer room.

Guess a few Irish staff have been made redundant over recent years, and they are now employing other ethnicities !

I was at the Home Office building in Croydon this morning getting a visa for my son, and noticed that, in their newly refurbished waiting area, they've cordoned off an area for:

attachicon.gifsegregatedprayerroom.jpg

Nice to see the Home Office promoting British values.

This was next to the women-only baby changing room, as if to prove how "modern" their outlook is.

some joker has rubbed out the silhouette of the man standing in front of the woman kneeling

Know any hippy witchcraft type women? Get a buch to go in and occupy it for a long seance!

I do know a "hippy witchcraft" woman. She put a spell on me to make me look like an "acountant"!

Seriously? Segregated baby change facilities? Which do you go in if you are a (non gay) couple?

We tendered a construction scheme for a security service (MI5 or 6) and it had a foot wash area near the prayer room.

Less surprising.. Given where they perceive the threat to come from they presumably need to do all they can to accommodate informants from certain faiths.

^_^

if I live in Croydon I would print off my version and stick it up on the sign. I once did something similar and my hacked version was still up 2 years later!

One of the private discussion rooms at Oldham court is a 'multi-faith prayer room'
Which means if you're in it (Cos it's the only private space left) you will be asked to leave when someone wants to pray.

How many faiths actually need a room to pray in like this? Is it just one faith?

One of the private discussion rooms at Oldham court is a 'multi-faith prayer room'

Which means if you're in it (Cos it's the only private space left) you will be asked to leave when someone wants to pray.

How many faiths actually need a room to pray in like this? Is it just one faith?

Not sure why a secular Government needs any prayer rooms anywhere on its premises.

Not sure why a secular Government needs any prayer rooms anywhere on its premises.

I think we're too far gone for anyone to ask that question now.

I think we're too far gone for anyone to ask that question now.

I was on a training course with a group of people including one muslim chap. Our building didn't have any prayer rooms so he insisted on leaving the training course for a couple of hours at a time to walk to the nearest mosque to pray. I suppose that's the alternative!

I was on a training course with a group of people including one muslim chap. Our building didn't have any prayer rooms so he insisted on leaving the training course for a couple of hours at a time to walk to the nearest mosque to pray. I suppose that's the alternative!

Tell him to keep walking to the nearest job center!

Tell him to keep walking to the nearest job center!

richard branson and the pope are teaming up for virgin mobile "pray as you go" service

now you can top up your balance by phoning 101 and reciting hail mary's and rosaries!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i can actually see that happening!

welcome to virgin mobile

to speak to our chaplain, please press 1

to top up your balance, please press 2

for confessions,please press 3

all other enquiries,please continue to hold.

free absolution with every 10 hail mary's credit special offer,this month only!

So that's another group it's not safe to employ, along with wimmin of breeding age. :D

Did any of you ask him what would happen if he neglected this task?

I was once running a course and one attendee just abandoned the Sunday morning session to attend mass. No-one minded as he (like every one else) had paid in full in advance but I thought it a bit odd.

Did any of you ask him what would happen if he neglected this task?

I was once running a course and one attendee just abandoned the Sunday morning session to attend mass. No-one minded as he (like every one else) had paid in full in advance but I thought it a bit odd.

No, that would have been a "negative behaviour" relevant to my annual appraisal and could have caused me to fail the course. True story.