Fudge Pelmet

Scunnered

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest eight

And what were you Googling for when you found that?

Reminds me of when I was looking for some aggregates, and had to google "hardcore slag".

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I once had a visit from the police for googling antimacassar. I never found out why.

There are probably several closet Macassars in senior positions in Government. The police are very pro-Macassar.

Edit: I may be thinking of Antimatter. The police don't like antimatter AFAIK.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Reminds me of when I was looking for some aggregates, and had to google "hardcore slag".

Plenty of those!

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

It rotates one's expensive self-winding watch so it stays working and keeping time when one isn't wearing it. Suitable for gentlemen with more expensive self-winding watches than they have wrists.

Ah, those very expensive watches that you never have to change the battery in because they recharge from the motion of your arm?

Who knew you had to fork out £250 for a watch rotator instead. Funny the things you learn.

HOLA4416

It rotates one's expensive self-winding watch so it stays working and keeping time when one isn't wearing it. Suitable for gentlemen with more expensive self-winding watches than they haIve wrists.

If you bought it, why not wear it? You move a bit during the day, and it keeps it wound up.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Archived