House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scunnered

Fudge Pelmet

Guest eight

And what were you Googling for when you found that?

Reminds me of when I was looking for some aggregates, and had to google "hardcore slag".

I once had a visit from the police for googling antimacassar. I never found out why.

There are probably several closet Macassars in senior positions in Government. The police are very pro-Macassar.

Edit: I may be thinking of Antimatter. The police don't like antimatter AFAIK.

Reminds me of when I was looking for some aggregates, and had to google "hardcore slag".

Plenty of those!

It rotates one's expensive self-winding watch so it stays working and keeping time when one isn't wearing it. Suitable for gentlemen with more expensive self-winding watches than they have wrists.

Ah, those very expensive watches that you never have to change the battery in because they recharge from the motion of your arm?

Who knew you had to fork out £250 for a watch rotator instead. Funny the things you learn.

It rotates one's expensive self-winding watch so it stays working and keeping time when one isn't wearing it. Suitable for gentlemen with more expensive self-winding watches than they haIve wrists.

If you bought it, why not wear it? You move a bit during the day, and it keeps it wound up.

Two-handed, donchaknow.

It would not fit in one hand, eh Tiger.