House Price Crash Forum
overlander

Btl Scum Regrouping And On The Offensive. -- Merged

That's not how you spell Utopia, well not in the Queen's English. Maybe things are different in Malta.

That's not how you spell National either, but when you've decide to steep your argument in fantasy why trouble yourself over a little thing like spelling?

That article is all tease and no substance - who are the three dozen recruits? Is there a 'hard-core' of the HPC Forum posters that he is referring to, or other shadowy forces elsewhere..

In fact, is HPC itself part of some villainous conspiracy behind the scenes, that will rise up when the HPC happens and take over..

*twitches with fear and hides under the bed*

That's not how you spell National either, but when you've decide to steep your argument in fantasy why trouble yourself over a little thing like spelling?

Maybe somebody opened the prosecco a little early this afternoon?

Maybe somebody opened the prosecco a little early this afternoon?

The perks of exile or the means to weather it?

Bus t'Malta is taking this shit to the next level. I wait with baited breath to discover what another six months of island life will do to him.

;)

There's a leader?! Who?

Well, I'm pretty sure "I'm not the messiah".

I don't even think I'm one of the "three dozen".

The next month will be among the most interesting. This is when his first BTL sale goes through and he has to tell HMRC that he has made the sale and will claim he is not liable for CGT.

I doubt we'll hear a dicky bird. That "forum" is a very tight ship. Nothing gets posted without Mark's vetting and he will neither post his woes nor allow allusion to them by someone else.

The only exception to that might be if he goes down and howls and howls about how he's been stitched up by malicious banks, conniving governments, and anything but his own poor judgement.

Something certainly seems to have upset him, although to be fair it might be something someone said on a comment section on an online BTL article somewhere? (I don't know, I'm not monitoring them.)

There's a leader?! Who?

I've never commented on a newspaper article in my life and I'm certain that an actual forum such as this - which has a large number of participants who spend the majority of the time arguing and debating with each other - does not have some kind of mysterious founding leader with a nefarious, and one might add entirely pointless, agenda but somehow I don't think that the reality of the matter has any bearing on what role you are assigned inside The Great House Price Crash Conspiracy!

I think our HMRC chat has touched a raw nerve with poor old Mark and now he's got some Maltese sand in his vagina. Wait until he gets his letter from HMRC and those he's sold the trusts to are f*cked over and start to make some noise

He'll definitely be begging for tenners then.

That's not how you spell Utopia, well not in the Queen's English. Maybe things are different in Malta.

Lots of Ys Zz and Xs in Maltese.

Things are different in Malta - they are totally bent. Make Southern Italy look like Sweden - pre-Islamic one.

As long as Mark's 4 generation Maltese he should be OK.

Lots of Ys Zz and Xs in Maltese.

Things are different in Malta - they are totally bent. Make Southern Italy look like Sweden - pre-Islamic one.

As long as Mark's 4 generation Maltese he should be OK.

or got readily available untraceable bank notes in untraceable envelopes....

or got readily available untraceable bank notes in untraceable envelopes....

Nope. Stuff is done using guns and vendeattas.

Maltas is way too hot, too bent and too faraway from civilisation.

Maybe it's the heat that's getting him all worked up?

Its African hot at this time of year.

Revoltingly hot. Cant do anything.

I'm certain that an actual forum such as this - which has a large number of participants who spend the majority of the time arguing and debating with each other - does not have some kind of mysterious founding leader with a nefarious, and one might add entirely pointless, agenda

Yeah, well. That's what you might think.

Seriously though, what does Alexander know that we dont ? Last time i checked, we hadnt even seen sny year on year falls. He has moved pretty quickly from reasonably benign mocking to full on Colonel Kurtz mode. Wonder why....

Sorry looks to me like his hoped for consulting opportunity for expats might have fallen through.

Its hard to judge how much funding his various activities provided whilst he was UK based. His previous career was no doubt very lucrative unlike any activities he's going to be able to engage in in Malta. He has negligible experience of generating an income from productive activity.

So he's hoping to get a few hundred LLs signed up so he'll be able to string it out for a few years. He's a sport and going to go down fighting, so sit back and enjoy the show.

How Three Dozen Morons Influence Anti Landlord Media

https://www.property118.com/three-dozen-morons-control-anti-landlord-media/89898/

Old Mark now thinks there's a conspiracy to stain landlords' impeccable credentials. Methinks he gives us too much credit.

Who is our leader anyway?

Thanks for posting this, pretty funny!

Our leader has to be Libby, that's why I'm moving to Enfield! :P

All I saw was "Give me money".

That's all he ever wants from his P118 followers.

Yep, seemed like a real pitch. Apart from a few trolls on newspaper websites (I never post on any of these), he also mentions these vile creatures, 'Shelter and Generation rent do this very well'. Well worth landlords standing together to fight these 'morons'! :P

BTW Mark, I certainly don't think of myself as being smart, but the intelligence of the HPC hive mind would outwit the 118 hive mind any day of the week! Don't point at group think and not realise that you are part of a similar entity.

Yeah, well. That's what you might think.

Seriously though, what does Alexander know that we dont ? Last time i checked, we hadnt even seen sny year on year falls. He has moved pretty quickly from reasonably benign mocking to full on Colonel Kurtz mode. Wonder why....

My bet is that he's thinking solely about his own personal situation.

All I saw was "Give me money".

That's all he ever wants from his P118 followers.

I thought it was nice that he added a picture to top of the article warning everyone a moron wrote it.

There's a leader?! Who?

I the it's the first inspirational post Mark has made. The idea is we turn on one another deciding who belongs in the 36 "three dozen" and then who is the leader.

I know some have been here for years but that's no right to the "dirty three dozen club" us new members need to be considered too....bloody veteran splitters. Bloody Judean People's Front.

Actually starting to dribble and rant....,and I am not even in Malta.

???????