House Price Crash Forum
TheCountOfNowhere

Mhari Black 20 Year Old Snp Mp

we could do with several hundred more twenty something mps

from her maiden speech:

She noted the Government paid for her through taxpayers' money to live in London to serve her constituents and her housing was subsidised by the taxpayer.

To laughter, she said: "In this Budget the Chancellor also abolished any housing benefit for anyone below the age of 21, so we are now in the ridiculous situation whereby because I am an MP, not only am I the youngest, but I am now also the only 20 year old in the whole of the UK that the Chancellor is prepared to help with housing."

glad to see they found it funny, it's anything but.

we could do with several hundred more twenty something mps

from her maiden speech:

She noted the Government paid for her through taxpayers' money to live in London to serve her constituents and her housing was subsidised by the taxpayer.

To laughter, she said: "In this Budget the Chancellor also abolished any housing benefit for anyone below the age of 21, so we are now in the ridiculous situation whereby because I am an MP, not only am I the youngest, but I am now also the only 20 year old in the whole of the UK that the Chancellor is prepared to help with housing."

glad to see they found it funny, it's anything but.

I can't agree with all of her politics, but she makes her case very well and I would like to have someone with her passion and enthusiasm as my MP

She is spot on about food banks

I can't agree with all of her politics, but she makes her case very well and I would like to have someone with her passion and enthusiasm as my MP

She is spot on about food banks

+1

It's brilliant.

Left or right, I don't care anymore.

Just give me honesty, empathy, and a notion of what "ordinary" life is like for most of us.

I posted this earlier last night in the Wee Nationalist Thread but it seems you missed it:

Here is Mhairi Black's maiden speech. She puts most MP's to shame. Youngest MP in history!

Not everyone is a fan of her though (shamelessly stolen from Wings Over Scotland):

dhwhine.jpg

cjsmhairi.jpg

historywomanslut.jpg

issmhairi.jpg

hhtmhairi.jpg

njgmhairi.jpg

cpmmhairi.jpg

armmhairi.jpg

pcbmhairi.jpg

hedmhairi.jpg