SNACR

HOLA441
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

:)

I recall Ken from my early days of lurking on this site. I'm sure he contributed valuable stuff in many varied threads, but all anyone will remember of him is his fetish for post-apocalyptic cannibalism.

I quite fancy one of his curries, but I don't knoiw which of our posters will be in it.

HOLA444

Ken's blog page, looks like it's two years since he updated it. Knowing Ken he could be doing "quite literally" anything these days.

The Chinese guy is currently living in Manchester UK. He was born and raised in the UK until he was 8; then his Dad moved to Hong Kong. Turning his life upside down. The Chinese guy adapted quickly to this change, but then moved back to the UK for reasons only known to himself for an indeterminate period of time. The Chinese guy worked for a bit, then spent years of high school in the Manchester Area before moving to London. He then decided to make a trip of a life time on a motorbike writing a book about it and pissing everybody off as everybody thought he was dead. The Chinese guy has a misguided belief that he is well versed in Chinese history, politics, and sociology. Having spent time on opposite sides of the planet with a quirky cynical view of both Chinese and British society. The Chinese guy thinks this makes him completely unqualified to answer your questions. The Chinese guy therefore promises to do his best at answering your questions and attempting to dispel general ignorance about cross-cultural differences. When he has a moment between penning his next best selling book, sleeping and generally doing other things.

https://www.blogger.com/profile/02042709338416365751

HOLA445
HOLA446

Ken's blog page, looks like it's two years since he updated it. Knowing Ken he could be doing "quite literally" anything these days.

The Chinese guy is currently living in Manchester UK. He was born and raised in the UK until he was 8; then his Dad moved to Hong Kong. Turning his life upside down. The Chinese guy adapted quickly to this change, but then moved back to the UK for reasons only known to himself for an indeterminate period of time. The Chinese guy worked for a bit, then spent years of high school in the Manchester Area before moving to London. He then decided to make a trip of a life time on a motorbike writing a book about it and pissing everybody off as everybody thought he was dead. The Chinese guy has a misguided belief that he is well versed in Chinese history, politics, and sociology. Having spent time on opposite sides of the planet with a quirky cynical view of both Chinese and British society. The Chinese guy thinks this makes him completely unqualified to answer your questions. The Chinese guy therefore promises to do his best at answering your questions and attempting to dispel general ignorance about cross-cultural differences. When he has a moment between penning his next best selling book, sleeping and generally doing other things.

https://www.blogger.com/profile/02042709338416365751

Ken and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance? :wacko:

HOLA447
HOLA448

Getting Lego bricks stuck up my nose.

One of the few pleasures I can still enjoy from childhood.

It wasn't your nose!

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Archived