House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Mr Pin' Exit!

MrPin's job recently finished. I will have a nice payoff, when it arrives, but they keep asking be back for more and more fugging "exit interviews". MrPin just wants the money!. It seems like "humiliation" to me and MrPin is not very good at doing "humiliation" :blink:

What is an exit interview?

Well it's you promise never give away any "corporate secrets" like how the printer works, and promise not to call their products " a bit shit", because they can do that theirselves!

Well it's you promise never give away any "corporate secrets" like how the printer works, and promise not to call their products " a bit shit", because they can do that theirselves!

Never been asked for one....not important enough... ;)

Never been asked for one....not important enough... ;)

I can't call their products "shit" for at least three months!

I can't call their products "shit" for at least three months!

Shit, shit, shit.....how can you lose your job by calling it shit, if you no longer work for them?

What is an exit interview?

It's where someone from HR who's never taken an interest previously suddenly wants to know all the things you don't like about your job and what could be done to improve the working environment.

It's also an oportunity to make off-the-cuff remarks that could be taken out of context once you've left and used to further the careers of co-workers you might not actually like very much.

Shit, shit, shit.....how can you lose your job by calling it shit, if you no longer work for them?

I can't call it "shit" even if I know it doesn't work!

It's where someone from HR who's never taken an interest previously suddenly wants to know all the things you don't like about your job and what could be done to improve the working environment.

It's also an oportunity to make off-the-cuff remarks that could be taken out of context once you've left and used to further the careers of co-workers you might not actually like very much.

I worked with good people!

MrPin's job recently finished. I will have a nice payoff, when it arrives, but they keep asking be back for more and more fugging "exit interviews". MrPin just wants the money!. It seems like "humiliation" to me and MrPin is not very good at doing "humiliation" :blink:

Poo on the desk of the head of HR.. They'll soon want you out...

I presume that the payoff depends on the non-disclosure stuff, and you behaving yourself!

Yes it does, and I just want to see some money. Then I will be happy! And I won't bee pooping on the HR desk, as Mr Beans suggested.

Yes it does, and I just want to see some money. Then I will be happy! And I won't bee pooping on the HR desk, as Mr Beans suggested.

Exactly, always in the least used drawer, why ruin the element of surprise?

Exactly, always in the least used drawer, why ruin the element of surprise?

I detect a wickedness about you!

Exit interviews are the devils foot trap. Say nothing, leave early. If they are asking you back after you have left, only go if they cover your travelling and food expenses.

Exit interviews are the devils foot trap. Say nothing, leave early. If they are asking you back after you have left, only go if they cover your travelling and food expenses.

Precisely my thinking. I can't engage in a "conference call" with HR, as I have handed the laptop and VPN token back.

Exit interviews are a great eay to burn bridges.

I am wary of that. When the business picks up, they might want to hire me as an expensive contractor.

Good Lord! Cycnicism on HPC OT! Whatever next? :blink:

The chances are that I might work with some of my ex colleagues in the future.

It sounds like Rbs or Lloyds.

Not a bank, Mr ccc. Big engineering company. Not saying who, but I think a few people here could make a good guess.

I worked with some nice people there. but I have a sense of relief at escaping from the Borg Cube.