House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
porca misèria

Btl Businesses Need Your Money!

There are two BTL businesses currently running fundraising campaigns at crowdfunding site seedrs. In their own words:

LandlordInvest - A UK secured near prime peer-to-peer lender.
CrowdLords - A two-sided, residential property crowdfunding platform bringing together Investors and Landlords.

It seems the seedrs crowd are inexplicably unenthusiastic about BTL and would rather invest elsewhere. Both those campaigns expire in a week, and look most unlikely to reach their targets. If they fail to reach their targets they get nothing, so the poor BTLers won't be able to develop their businesses. Knowing HPCers earnest interest in BTL, I thought I'd mention it here so you good generous folks can help them out.

This is not investment advice. I am not qualified to give any such advice, nor licensed by whatever the relevant government agency is these days. I am myself one of those heartless seedrs investors who has failed to find any money for these two worthy campaigns while investing my money in a range of businesses so worthless as to do nothing for the property market. Mea Culpa.

I might go and add one penny, just to take the piss