House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Uk Urges Britons To Leave Tunisia

That's strange, I thought they followed 'the religion of peace' over there?

Weapons caches found in forty Tunisian mosques

Fadhel Achour, the general secretary to the trade union for the managers and staff of mosques, announced on Wednesday July 1 2015 that police forces making searches in all parts of the country have uncovered caches of weapons in forty mosques.

Interviewed on the “Midi Show” programme broadcast on “Mosaïque Radio”, he declared that 190 mosques had been erected since the revolution, 90 of which had contacted the authorities in order to legalize their status. The 100 remaining mosques, 80 of which spread incendiary Takfirist speeches, have refused to acknowledge the authority of the Tunisian government.

Source :- http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/07/weapons-caches-found-in-forty-tunisian-mosques/

I think we should be helping the Tunisians with counter terrorism, not discouraging tourism.

My thoughts too. Would we be happy if European countries had told their citizens not to visit us after the London bombings?

(I realise there may be intelligence available to the government that we are not aware of).

That chap Calder was just on the box, saying there is now a worry this will merely encourage the terrorists to attack other tourist resorts in other Med countries. I fear he has a point.

That's strange, I thought they followed 'the religion of peace' over there?

Most of them probably do swampy. And pray to their God that it comes to pass, just as we may ask whatever deity we speak to in times of strife for the gift of peace.

But unfortunately - just as it is everywhere in the world - most of their leaders don't, and most of our leaders don't.

For example - those fine upstanding Christian murderers of women and children Tony Blair and David Cameron.

The man on the street in Tunisa is no more your enemy than the bloke who currently lives next door to you.

The people in charge of him, you and me however - well those evil bastards are a whole different ball-game...

XYY

Not my words, but they will suffice....

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

This hasn't magically happened, their own backward religion has led them to their ultimate fate.

Religions often do lead people to their fate.

But once you remove the fanatics in charge, you'll find the average muzzie has the same hopes, fears, ambitions and hang-ups as the rest of us.

As me granny used to say: Their skin may be a different shade, but they bleed, piss and shit exactly the same colours as us..!

XYY

I know what you mean XYZ, and I feel the muzzies pain (especially when it's their homeland) on all the destruction 'n' death. But it seems obvious to me that they aren't up to the task of sorting this out. Not by a country mile. And once the islamic nut jobs get a foot hold then it all ends up following a far too familiar path where everybody gets killed or enslaved. Time and time again, in every country, all of the time.

We can save them, but only by using tough love. Upset them, enrage them all to save killing them.

I want peace 'n' love, but peace under islam is worse than death. Love under islam... Hahahahahahaha!

That travel journo Simon Calder was on the radio this morning and he said that once the government tells Brits not to go to a particular country that any travel insurances become null and void.

If you are out there the insurances continues for as long as you are there - as long as you take measures to leave ASAP. But if you decide to stay there your insurance will not cover you.

I found that interesting and useful info.

Most of them probably do swampy. And pray to their God that it comes to pass, just as we may ask whatever deity we speak to in times of strife for the gift of peace.

But unfortunately - just as it is everywhere in the world - most of their leaders don't, and most of our leaders don't.

For example - those fine upstanding Christian murderers of women and children Tony Blair and David Cameron.

The man on the street in Tunisa is no more your enemy than the bloke who currently lives next door to you.

The people in charge of him, you and me however - well those evil bastards are a whole different ball-game...

XYY

Gosh! You have gone wise. You usually discuss carnal acts and poo! :unsure:

Guest eight

It wasn't a Toyota Jeep so obviously nothing to do with Islam.

I think it's more that people were violently killed that shows it has nothing to do with Islam.

Religions often do lead people to their fate.

But once you remove the fanatics in charge, you'll find the average muzzie has the same hopes, fears, ambitions and hang-ups as the rest of us.

aus..!XYY

I, too, long for the day Cameron is overthrown so I can run a crash for cash insurance scam.

Guest eight

Now here's a thought ...

558051_295363247273247_1753110254_n.jpg?

I've been there!

Well, if not actually there, then somewhere that looks a awful lot like there!

That looks very Devon-ey?

Well the plane has just taken off from Leeds-Bradford Airport, so perhaps not?

Nothing wrong with Devon, mind. So long as you are happy with this for your tea ...

DSC02114.JPG

I've been there!

Well, if not actually there, then somewhere that looks a awful lot like there!

its definately not here, so it must be there, or somewhere else