House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

6 Hsbc Staff Sacked Over Isis Mock Execution

Six HSBC staff are sacked after filming ISIS-style mock execution of Asian colleague during team-building day at go-karting centre
2A4AE60E00000578-0-image-m-12_1436250229

The video, taken at a go-karting centre in Birmingham, shows the balaclava-clad men laughing as a colleague kneels in front of them in an orange jumpsuit.

Out of interest how many senior HSBC bankers have been sacked for money laundering for the Mexican drug cartels and terrorists?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/2012/07/16/hsbc-helped-terrorists-iran-mexican-drug-cartels-launder-money-senate-report-says/

Seems one rule for senior employees and another for the lower ranks?

I note that the focus is on the 'victim' being asian - how many of the other staff were Asian?

Every time there is a story, the spin becomes more obvious.....

Don't worry they are the perfect banking material. They'll get calls tomorrow, from head hunters.

Boom Boom!

Don't worry they are the perfect banking material. They'll get calls tomorrow, from head hunters.

Boom Boom!

more victims of HSBC cuts....

Seems like a total over reaction.

If it was just a bit of an "in" joke within the team and everyone was up for it what's the issue?

It seems the only people offended by it neither took part in it nor were directly exposed/involved in it.

I have a holiday picture of a red-indian pretending to cut my throat next to a teepee. I've neither been fired nor had the daily-rags knocking on my door yet.

FFS. They were karting. They were given overalls and balaclavas. One had an orange overall. Haha, lets do a mock execution video. Situational comedy. Stupid to post it on instagram but total overreaction especially considering the crimes committed by hsbc.

Barclays is definitely the odd one out. The other major banks are closing branches radpidly. I have not seen or heard about Barclays stepping up to the mark and cutting out the dead wood.