House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

breezi

Life Throws You A Chance

When I was younger I was always told that life would throw you a limited amount of luck. You either took this luck and milked it or you let it go.

This was one bit of luck I missed and deep down you too know you missed it too.

And this is why you should have more respect for TTRTR. He took his luck and made the most of it.

On top of this he created his own luck and run with it.

The phrase thinkers and do'ers comes to mind. Are you a thinker or a do'er.

I am a Buddhist - there will be another Lifetime along any time soon. ;)

[Edited]

But hopefully not TOO soon! :rolleyes:

When I was younger I was always told that life would throw you a limited amount of luck. You either took this luck and milked it or you let it go.

And this is why you should have more respect for TTRTR. He took his luck and made the most of it.

The word 'schizophrenia' comes to mind. Who are you today?

One minute life is throwing you a limited amount of luck. Next minute you're creating your own luck. Now which is it?

I love the phrase 'are you a thinker or doer'. Like they are mutually exclusive. Personally, I am in the third camp, I think about things and then do something - or nothing - depending on the outcome of the thought process.

Rarely have I read a thread starter that is more inane. Well done. You've certainly given me nothing to think about - but I did do something - wrote this load of drivel. Ought to get on with some work really.

breezi,

Your first post on here berated one of the most knowledegable traders I have ever known to post openly on a BB (not just here).

Come back when you can make 50% in a day. :lol:

And you were stupid or naive enough to believe them?

Life's about living - no luck involved.

Position yourself to be able to take as many opportunities as possible be they financial or otherwise.

[/quote

I don't believe that so it doesn't apply to me :D

There is always a bull market in something. Right now it's commodities, before that it was property, and before that it was tech stocks.

It's not a matter of life throwing you luck, it's a matter of identifying the current bull market and investing in it.

There is always a bull market in something. Right now it's commodities, before that it was property, and before that it was tech stocks.

It's not a matter of life throwing you luck, it's a matter of identifying the current bull market and investing in it.

Well it's obvious to me Breezi is "Long" on "Bullsh@t" :D