House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Mrpin's New Job

I got a severely large payoff from a company I didn't like for a job I didn't like either!

I'm an irritable old git! Who will employ me?

I'm quite clever, and can drink a huge amount of beer! :o

We will see what turns up.

Is your payoff big enough to build a church?

P

t_read_dot.pngMrpin's New Job

Started by MrPin, Today, 11:57 AM icon_tag.pngSuddenly went

av-8865.jpg?_r=0 t_read_dot.pngThe Road To <10% Body Fat

Started by Turned Out Nice Again, 27 Jun 2015

av-8865.jpg?_r=0

A sort of shed really, but God can see through that!

Greenhouse then??

The world is your oyster Mr Pin...what are your thoughts at the moment, apart from getting pished by 10.30am for a few weeks?

P

How can you read my mind Jesus? :blink:

Commiserations, and congratulations. I know you said your company was looking to lay people off a little while back. I hope you jumped, and that it won't be too long before another workplace is benefiting from your wit and wisdom.

Convert a transit van and take off for a year Mr Pin, and when the year's up do another year. Rent your house out and see Britain and Europe for buttons :-)

Guest eight

Commiserations, and congratulations. I know you said your company was looking to lay people off a little while back. I hope you jumped, and that it won't be too long before another workplace is benefiting from your wit and wisdom.

Wit and wisdom? I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and allow him to claim one or t'other, but definitely not both!

Convert a transit van and take off for a year Mr Pin, and when the year's up do another year. Rent your house out and see Britain and Europe for buttons :-)

What a fantastic idea Frank! I shall buy a 40 foot, 7.5 Litre V8 Winnebago off EBay.

I could rent my house to a Vietnamese cannabis farm!

Wit and wisdom? I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and allow him to claim one or t'other, but definitely not both!

I don't think I have much wisdom! :(

I got a severely large payoff from a company I didn't like for a job I didn't like either!

I'm an irritable old git! Who will employ me?

I'm quite clever, and can drink a huge amount of beer! :o

We will see what turns up.

When can you start?

Congrats. Now, PopePin, please tell me how to do the same...and don't say I have to pray. :blink:

Well basically you don't flatter the "school bully"! There's one in every office. I was bullied at school, for being the "little Jewish clever sod"! I learned to kick shit!

Thankyou Mr Cat! I charge extra for that! :blink:

Did it go something like this?

Yes, a bit like that! :blink:

When can you start?

Interviews don't usually go that well!

I'm gone on Monday after a final "exit interview" with my line manager! Then I have to look for new work! I'm not sure what will turn up. I have only just started looking. Like I said, I'm old and irritable, there's always a demand for left-handed autistic mathematicians. :unsure: Especially for customer facing roles? :mellow:

Well basically you don't flatter the "school bully"! There's one in every office. I was bullied at school, for being the "little Jewish clever sod"! I learned to kick shit!

Being Scottish, I've already called the bully's bluff!

Well Mr Pin....there are too many workshy scroungers, the last thing this country needs are more dissolute wastrels living off the backs of the workers. Find your self work or die. Why don`t you just die anyway, It would save time.

With love from your friend..... council dweller.

The "company" will pay a shedload!

wedding.jpg

Is this Mr P? I doubt it...looks a bit too normal...I reckon he's got secret horns, or a 4ft testicle..

Is this Mr P? I doubt it...looks a bit too normal...I reckon he's got secret horns, or a 4ft testicle..

Only my disciples know about that!