House Price Crash Forum

Debbie Harry Is 70 - Warning Big Images

davidg

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Long story, but I was in a nightclub in 2001 (I was 21 at the time) and I was obliged to try and chat up a young woman who was the spit of a young DH, except she was a brunette.

So after a bit of small talk I dropped the "you know you're a brunette version of Debbie Harry right?". Her response was "Isn't she really old?".

:rolleyes:

HOLA446
HOLA447

fwir, she put her career on hold for some years to look after her very sick boyfriend.

I could have done that! I am "sick" in certain ways!

HOLA448

Long story, but I was in a nightclub in 2001 (I was 21 at the time) and I was obliged to try and chat up a young woman who was the spit of a young DH, except she was a brunette.

So after a bit of small talk I dropped the "you know you're a brunette version of Debbie Harry right?". Her response was "Isn't she really old?".

:rolleyes:

Haha not as bad as what I said to a girl in a club around the same time. I meant to say 'you look like a young Charlotte Rampling' but I was a bit drunk and said 'You look like Glenda Jackson' instead...unfortunately she actually knew who Glenda Jackson was, unlike nowadays when she would have just said 'Who?'

Archived