• Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Just to add to the stroke being like being drunk. The most surreal thing about having stroke symptoms was having all of the symptoms of being drunk but being absolutely mentally aware. Weirdest thing ever not to be able to get your brain to talk to your left leg.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Guest eight

Michael Schumacher was an icon of my youth, but I'm struggling to find a current photo. Best just to remember him how he was - as the bassist in a gay krautrock act.

mercedes_leather_kreutzpointer-schumache

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Arnie and Sly have aged pretty well, although the latter has had some dodgy plastic surgery and a possible bad wig. I think it's probably because they genuinely look after themselves and haven't gone down the drink/drugs route that many celebs do. They both smoke pipes/cigars but that seems to be their only indulgence.

HOLA4420

Arnie and Sly have aged pretty well, although the latter has had some dodgy plastic surgery and a possible bad wig. I think it's probably because they genuinely look after themselves and haven't gone down the drink/drugs route that many celebs do. They both smoke pipes/cigars but that seems to be their only indulgence.

Didn't sly sty get busted for steroids in australia a while back?

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest eight

He looked remarkably rough for 22. Not in the same league as Shane McGowan or Mark E Smith though.

I can recommend the film "24 Hour Party People" for what I'm quite sure is an understated portrayal of Ryder's nuttiness.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Guest eight

I suppose Mr Mark E. Smith can't really be 'horribly aged' because he's always looked that way!

It's worse when people try not to let it go. Like, there is a guy been going round on the buses here, dressed as a teddy boy, with a quiff, for my entire forty-one years.

John Cooper Clarke another good one. Maybe they think their appearance is some kind of trademark and if they just give in gracefully nobody will recognise them.

Archived