House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

Unfortunate Lookalikes

There's a guy at work who looks like Gary Glitter from a few years ago. A bit like this but with a trimmer goatee beard and smaller tinted glasses.

188774_1.jpg

I did a double take first time I saw him, he can't have any mates or they'd surely tell him.

Just checking but, you weren't washing your hands in the gents when you first noticed this bloke, were you?

If he doesn't seem to have many mates, why not ask him if he wants to be in your gang?

Guest eight

There's a guy at work who looks like Gary Glitter from a few years ago.

Oh c'mon!

I know a bloke who is the spitting image of Ned Flanders. I reckon he must know as he maintains his moustache in an identical style.

I can't believe people still think Prince Harry is the son of Captain Hewitt. Harry's starting to look more and more like Prince Charles these days.

Yes but so is Hewitt.

You work with Bono?

Bono1667.jpg

I worked with a guy who was the spitting image of Bono and played on it to with the stupid glasses and everything. The number of burds he had, we'd go out on a Friday or Saturday night and he'd be fighting them off in every bar. Still he'd had some very nasty STDs too.

Richard Dawkins and Emma Watson

How strange? You could believe that was her dad.

There's a guy at work who looks like Gary Glitter from a few years ago. A bit like this but with a trimmer goatee beard and smaller tinted glasses.

188774_1.jpg

I did a double take first time I saw him, he can't have any mates or they'd surely tell him.

He looks like he is wearing a keffiyeh.

Do people stop you in the street and say, "You look just like the guy who went out with the girl who... you know?"

No. After all, these stories are only shown with you all under my alter ego. A bit like shatman...I mean batman ;)

Guest eight

Unfortunately, I look just like me.

It's all rather unfortunate.

So do you resemble your avatar? I have certain similarities to mine.

So do you resemble your avatar? I have certain similarities to mine.

Two balls. How extravagant?!