House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

This Is How 50 Year Marriages Begin

Strong_Tower__fire_3359193k.jpg

I am a sucker for a shapely lycra clad female bottom.

if I were him I'd have checked that C4 charge shaped section on her leg....

now we know that the terrorists will dress in black...in fact,it seems they do...was that the Police or was that a terrorist...Idiocy.

Strong_Tower__fire_3359193k.jpg

I am a sucker for a shapely lycra clad female bottom.

And judging by that grin on her face she's a sucker for a man in paramilitary style bondage gear.

I do find this exercise faintly absurd. Unless these guys are on every street corner, the perp will have run out of ammunition before they show up. E.g. 2 psychos walk into a tube station will an AK47 and a box of hand grenades each. Start at the top of the escalators in rush hour and work down. Suppressed AKs would be even better - proper gunfire will cause alarm raising and panic, but suppressed gunfire would just cause initial confusion. Unless the plod are actually on the escalator, hundreds would die.

Methinks you could say this about a sizeable number of the female population.

Fair point, and probably more of the male population than you might guess too!

What? Men are a sucker for a man in paramilitary style bondage gear? :o

You never have an ActionMan !!

I do find this exercise faintly absurd. Unless these guys are on every street corner, the perp will have run out of ammunition before they show up. E.g. 2 psychos walk into a tube station will an AK47 and a box of hand grenades each. Start at the top of the escalators in rush hour and work down. Suppressed AKs would be even better - proper gunfire will cause alarm raising and panic, but suppressed gunfire would just cause initial confusion. Unless the plod are actually on the escalator, hundreds would die.

I think TPTB realise this, to be honest. Even if every constable was armed, there would still be time for a lone-wolf Tunisian style attacker to cause mayhem in London. This week the BBC London News has been pushing some very obvious 'nothing to worry about, we've got it under control' propaganda from the met about these exercises.

All a load of cobblers innit. Still, I daresay they're still well set to save us from the terrorist threat posed to us all from the likes of Jean Charles De Menezes.

Edit: Sorry if I beat you to it Winkie :P