House Price Crash Forum

Paul And Jane Helped To Buy...

HOLA441
Brandon Lewis MP retweeted

Paul & Jane escaped renting and took their first steps on the property ladder with #HelptoBuy, http://socsi.in/IVZsx

CIsaJYCWsAAC4RC.jpg

If someone wants to buy something or commit financial suicide then that's their choice but when my taxes are used to support them then I get angry.

Look at the wording of this advert....Shocking, totally shocking.

Venger....Don't punch the screen.....

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

you dont step on a ladder without someone holding the bottom for you, and you only need one step...the rest are climbs up the ladder...Terrible grammar from an MP, and Health and Safety course recommended.

HOLA445
Brandon Lewis MP retweeted

Paul & Jane escaped renting and took their first steps on the property ladder with #HelptoBuy, http://socsi.in/IVZsx

If someone wants to buy something or commit financial suicide then that's their choice but when my taxes are used to support them then I get angry.

Look at the wording of this advert....Shocking, totally shocking.

:sad: but they all have big smiles.

At least it's fewer buyers that will be competing against us in a HPC, having soaked up the newbuild stuff.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44324804.html

+ see floorplan

HOLA446
HOLA447

:sad: but they all have big smiles.

At least it's fewer buyers that will be competing against us in a HPC, having soaked up the newbuild stuff.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44324804.html

+ see floorplan

That family, at their ages, should be buying a nice sized house with space to grow and a big garden for the kids.

They dont have much to smile about when you think about it.

HOLA448

This is Paul.

This is Jane.

Jane went to the building site.

See Jane at the Building site.

Look Paul, see Jane at the Building site.

Paul is Sad.

Jane is Sad.

Jane says she wants a home.

Paul says he wants a home.

This is a home.

See the Home.

This is a mortgage.

Paul and Jane are sad.

See Mr Suit....He has a briefcase.

See his Briefcase.

Mr Suit sees Jane and Paul as sad.

Why are you sad Jane and Paul.

This is a bucket.

See Paul piss in the bucket.

Paul and Jane want a house but only have a bucket to piss in.

Mr Suit is happy.

This is a wad of taxpayer cash.

See Mr suit add the taxpayer cash to the bucket...

Jane and Paul are happy Mr Suit will take wet cash for a house.

Here is a press release.

See the press release.

Jane and Paul are so happy they are in the press release.

now they have a house to piss in.

BL Loses interest.

HOLA449

That family, at their ages, should be buying a nice sized house with space to grow and a big garden for the kids.

They dont have much to smile about when you think about it.

He (the HTB buyer) looks like he could be identical twin of one of my best pals.

A pal who has his own business and is a renter saver with his family.

We can't spend ever more years worrying about those who've outbid us / other people's life decisions.

At times I've had big doubts we won't get HPC.. year after year of runway HPI+++ still renting.. certainly there's those on forum who tell us we've had the hpc and it's HPI++++ ahead. I want something to smile about too with housing.. don't you.. for ourselves for once?

Edited by Venger

HOLA4410

He (the HTB buyer) looks like he could be identical twin of one of my best pals.

A pal who has his own business and is a renter saver with his family.

We can't spend ever more years worrying about those who've outbid us / other people's life decisions.

At times I've had big doubts we won't get HPC.. year after year of runway HPI+++ still renting.. certainly there's those on forum who tell us we've had the hpc and it's HPI++++ ahead. I want something to smile about too with housing.. don't you.. for ourselves for once?

Venger you really need to think outside the box....the housing market is dead for the young of this country, there will never be massive returns for them, they are keeping prices high so they themselves benefit.

See the thread on government wants to keep house prices at a neutral level over the course of a parliament.....that's a neutral HIGH level, so the rich and erstblishment figures keep their wealth.

The only real solution is this:

HOLA4411

This is Paul.

This is Jane.

Jane went to the building site.

See Jane at the Building site.

Look Paul, see Jane at the Building site.

Paul is Sad.

Jane is Sad.

Jane says she wants a home.

Paul says he wants a home.

This is a home.

See the Home.

This is a mortgage.

Paul and Jane are sad.

See Mr Suit....He has a briefcase.

See his Briefcase.

Mr Suit sees Jane and Paul as sad.

Why are you sad Jane and Paul.

This is a bucket.

See Paul piss in the bucket.

Paul and Jane want a house but only have a bucket to piss in.

Mr Suit is happy.

This is a wad of taxpayer cash.

See Mr suit add the taxpayer cash to the bucket...

Jane and Paul are happy Mr Suit will take wet cash for a house.

Here is a press release.

See the press release.

Jane and Paul are so happy they are in the press release.

now they have a house to piss in.

BL Loses interest.

Pat looks on.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Pat was a Red Setter as i recall.

What he worked at the Boe ?

Oh hang on, that's a rate setter.

Do these people really exist or is it just an advert ?

Even if I had to buy using HTB I certainly wouldn't want the whole world knowing that I could only provide for my family by using a bank guarantee or deposit from money forcefully take off other people who are also struggling to make ends meet.

Talk about no self respect.

HOLA4417

The only real solution is this:

Got anything a bit punchier... can't do it (leave UK... thought about it.. Germany/Spain - can't speak the lingo and would miss too many close loved ones)

No; waiting for

, expect properly and sustained this time, at mid-high+ part of the market.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Bit of a tangent - it seems the best viewing position for the television is to crouch in the doorway. Who draws these things?

286slxd.gif

And seriously - when you already have no storage space do you really need an effing en suite in a house this small?

taomzo.gif

This place is shit.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Bit of a tangent - it seems the best viewing position for the television is to crouch in the doorway. Who draws these things?

And seriously - when you already have no storage space do you really need an effing en suite in a house this small?

This place is shit.

:lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

:D:D:D

Other houses in the postcode for sale on RM (newbuilds).

Then I searched a mile out from that postcode, and realised it must be posher outskirts of Southampton, with search (on default Highest Price) coming in at £1m+ houses at first. If market is dead, then there's a lot of high priced housing Sold STC and Under Offer.. same as in my area. It's selling. People are pushing and falling over themselves to buy and pay high prices; their decisions.

Went through a few pages and saw a listing with that same Estate Agency (Enf.....ds) where our favourite HTBer is (was?) an EA, when she bought under HTB, (HTB2 for non newbuilds). Remember.. she went to Downing St with all many other younger HTB winners of that particular month for a show-off and brag at ease of homeownership 'affordablity'.

Cameron In My Home Town Promoting Help2Buy

Started by workingpoor, Jan 02 2014 10:34 PM

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/195720-cameron-in-my-home-town-promoting-help2buy/

Ladies and gents, we have a winner! Still listed as Sold STC on RM, a property on sale from her own agency:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-27675459.html

I've replied to their smug tweeting:

@d_brewis: @David_Cameron @shazlou1 PM applauds taxpayers' money being loaned to estate agent to buy a flat being sold through her own company. Great!

If it is that flat, here is the history for it.

29 Jun 2012 Flat, Leasehold £125,000

08 Feb 2007 Flat, Leasehold £145,000

22 Nov 2002 Flat, Leasehold £122,000

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=27675459&sale=47532161&country=england

Even if it isn't, still Gov bringing back the HPI, to help entitled people outbid others, to meet higher asking prices.

Is that her on the far right?

10799187226_93ba21ecda_o.jpg

Certainly looks like her with the very long blond hair and same hair parting and face.

Perhaps Cameron should be putting more effort into promoting business investment than trying to enhance his chances of a job as an estate agent in June 2015.

Classic, the only 'H2B' buyer they could get turns out to be an estate agent. Hilarious.

Proof (if it were needed) that the country is run by lying, deceiving, crooks.

Well done HPC posters for the detective work.

In other posts I mentioned the 'Nigel Lawson Cook Book' but this is straight out of the 'Grant Shapps Cookbook'

HOLA4424

286slxd.gif

taomzo.gif

This place is shit.

It's an off plan prison.

Brilliant. Happy smiles all round.

HOLA4425
Tthere will never be massive returns for them, they are keeping prices high so they themselves benefit.

In truth almost no one sees those massive returns, you invest your profits in the next house ....repeat until you die.

I am not sure there ever will be HPC at least not anywhere people actually want to live. The future I see is you rent (or spend everthing you have to buy a hovel) until your parents die then you invest their "massive return" in your own house.

Of course if your parents don't have anything to leave you, live to be a 100 or end up frittering all the money away on care home fees - that's just tough.