House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Walkabout Now On Bbc Four

I'm reporting you all to Rotherham Social Services.

It is a wonderful wildlife documentary. Shame it is spoilt by that young woman walking around in a schoolgirl uniform and all those implied shots involving crotches, different people's naked skins, hanging from trees and bare boobies.

If you look closely at 1:23 you can see a Bilby.

I'm reporting you all to Rotherham Social Services.

Can I have my lustful teenage male fantasies from the 1970s about Judi Bowker included on the charge sheet as well mlud.

Agutter and Bowker had a type of beauty and sexual allure back then that no modern woman can ever match.

Hard to believe both are pushing the age for a pensioners bus pass now.

Guest eight

Can I have my lustful teenage male fantasies from the 1970s about Judi Bowker included on the charge sheet as well mlud.

Agutter and Bowker had a type of beauty and sexual allure back then that no modern woman can ever match.

Hard to believe both are pushing the age for a pensioners bus pass now.

You don't prefer her in "Call the Midwife" then?

I always have to fight back the tears at regular intervals. Absolutely wonderful.

Still not sure about the the beginning. Was the dad just crazy? Lost? Drunk? Lost all his money on mineral exploration rights? probably not really important. I think if I had any kids, I'd probably be tempted to shoot em.

Still not sure about the the beginning. Was the dad just crazy? Lost? Drunk? Lost all his money on mineral exploration rights? probably not really important. I think if I had any kids, I'd probably be tempted to shoot em.

In the book the kids ended up there after a plane crash. I preferred that.

I always have to fight back the tears at regular intervals. Absolutely wonderful.

long gold miners

lost it on BTL

In a great Aussie 70s movie vein, may I suggest ...

The Chant Of Jimmie Blacksmith 1978

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTMLm4X1Q3o

Guest eight

In a great Aussie 70s movie vein, may I suggest ...

It must be good - it's got Jack Thomson and Alf out of Home and Away in it.

I'm guessing Bryan Brown was busy that week.