House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blobloblob

Danczuks Separate

I am sure that it will all come out in the coming days. Who left whom. Whether it was mutual or whether one decided upon the split. Either way it is always sad when couples split up as at least one party always gets hurt... and that hurt can last a long, long time.

I am sure that it will all come out in the coming days. Who left whom. Whether it was mutual or whether one decided upon the split. Either way it is always sad when couples split up as at least one party always gets hurt... and that hurt can last a long, long time.

Indeed, and these two, whilst a bit eccentric (actually a lot eccentric) seem like good people too.

Facebook pics are so revealing. Post pictures of you and your partner, nature pics, pets, landscapes and it all says "I'm happy as I am".

Post pictures of you by yourself looking at your best (often older pics) showing cleavage (women) or muscles (men) then it's screaming out "come and get me".

Her pics were classic single woman postings, her husband should have seen it.

Yep got someone else to take a pic of her taking a pic of herself.

Now that's pretty self absorbed behaviour !!

She wouldn't have had the attention if she wasn't married to an MP. I would like to know how this happened, or for that matter how the marriage developed in the first place.