House Price Crash Forum

Mapped: How Much Has Your House Price Moved In 10 Years?

HOLA441
HOLA442

Hmm Nottinghamshire -28%...great boom we are having...good job i've not got a lot of my equity in what after all is dead money. very much see a house as a liability after ten years of misery and maintenance, should have stuck to renting.

Edited by crashmonitor

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

It seems the only area witnow draws in talent from all over the worldh any real positive growth is London. Must be because thats where all the talent is.

Many a true word said in jest.

Over the last ten years London has become a true global city, it now draws in talent from all over the world and its connection with the rest of the UK is being weaker with every passing year and .

HOLA446
HOLA447

I now own house which I brought for 3k less tHan 2005

That's good news nnails. Really. Good luck. Good reading that you held to your position.

(Although I believe cash-in-bank is safer than equity in house prices in my part of the country.)

having just brought a house i do feel very lucky. i also got it 5k less than 2005 price with a new kitchen. I also know that i need to overpay it as soon as possible just in case interest rates jump up a lot.

i just dont think anyone knows whats going to happen with hugh debt overhang from goverment and private debt.

Main thing is I get hastle free.

Yes I got very good deal on house . Brought it for 4k less than 2005. House is in good condition and has brand new boiler and has kitchen full off white goods. I also got to buy most of furniture for peanuts.

I recently got my offer accepted got 20k of the asking price by being hard nosed and refusing to be bullied by the estate agent in to offering more.

HOLA448

Hmm Nottinghamshire -28%...great boom we are having...good job i've not got a lot of my equity in what after all is dead money. very much see a house as a liability after ten years of misery and maintenance, should have stuck to renting.

Only because your girlfriend owns the rest, isn't it, leaving you with liquid money.

If bungalows on your road are selling at £380,000 - and 'maybe the ripple has finally arrived' in your location. Sellers can sell if they want £380,000 in cash.

10 years ago prices here were bubble mad, and now there a bit more insane. How much has their house prices moved in 10 years (of 0.5% QE housing saviour years).

HOLA449

Many a true word said in jest.

Over the last ten years London has become a true global city, it now draws in talent from all over the world and its connection with the rest of the UK is being weaker with every passing year and .

All depends how you difine talent.....the only real tatent that I comprend as talent I have met outside London....all depends where you are looking. ;)

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414