House Price Crash Forum

Omg

longgone

HOLA441
HOLA442

No but I've seen people use it to make themselves famous on youtube, by trolling people, and filming their reactions. Sometimes instead of a web-cam, they use a rude video, dress up, or do something, and the other person's reaction is recorded.

E.g

^She was p*ssed

If you go on there - be prepared to be trolled!

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

No but I've seen people use it to make themselves famous on youtube, by trolling people, and filming their reactions. Sometimes instead of a web-cam, they use a rude video, dress up, or do something, and the other person's reaction is recorded.

E.g

^She was p*ssed

If you go on there - be prepared to be trolled!

This is one of my all time faves

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

This is where the money is gentlemen. Trolling chat roulette. Fair play to him.

You all know my feelings on youtube - it is a low cost gateway to a side hobby and some money - and perhaps fortune! People under 25 are becoming millionaires!

It's easy to do, but takes time to invest and learn the skills - and I reckon you can quit your day job, once you hit 300,000 subscribers. You can create something from nothing (well you just need a cheap computer).

If you know a second language, perhaps you could create a channel trolling people with that language which would appeal to people native to that country. Is the market saturated? I don't think so. For every youtube star in the US/UK you could replicate that success in another country in that native language.

Trolling isn't nice, but it isn't going away - and people like it, a bit like watching a car crash. It's escapism. It's something that the mainstream media, bound up by political correctness, which is unable to create that kind of media. Get recording, and get trolling!

HOLA4415

Archived