House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pipllman

Hunters Estate Agent Flotation, July 2 - Will You Be Buying The Shares

Very late in the business cycle for the floating of estate agents, opening too many branches and this business model will be effected by Internet companies.

I will give this a miss

Very late in the business cycle for the floating of estate agents, opening too many branches and this business model will be effected by Internet companies.

I will give this a miss

What else would the layoffs from the final gasp of Life Insurer's spend their redundancy on?

Nigel Wray is an investor of £3.2m in Hunters - he also owns the Saracens team. He also is a holder of one of my small holdings - Castleton Technology.

Hmm Worth a look, his net worth is over £50m :huh:

Nigel Wray is an investor of £3.2m in Hunters - he also owns the Saracens team. He also is a holder of one of my small holdings - Castleton Technology.

Shyster.

Hello Mrs Wray. How's Nigel doing?

What price did he get the shares at, and if he is an astute investor why do you want to buy if he is selling, so not a pump and dump exercise Edited by macbeth79

We'll know if he sells if he crosses the threshold - his £3.2m might be at or above 5%, and that would be notifiable through an RNS if he sold. He would want many multiples of return on his investment, so I would doubt he'd sell for a few percentage points. A market cap of £16m wouldn't make it very liquid either, there are a ton of AIM shares out there and some only trade a few thousand shares a day - I certainly wouldn't put £3.2m in a share that I couldn't get out of later (regardless of the price per share paid). I won't be buying on the launch day, but will be monitoring it.

Edited by 200p