House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thecrashingisles

It's Raining Men

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33196210

'Plane stowaway' body found on Richmond roof

A stowaway who is believed to have clung on to a plane has fallen to his death, while another is in hospital.

The two men are believed to have been clinging to a British Airways flight from Johannesburg to Heathrow.

The victim was found on the building of the online shop notonthehighstreet.com on Kew Road, Richmond, at about 09:35 BST on Thursday. Police said his death was being treated as unexplained.

The man who was injured is in a serious condition in hospital.

The Met said it could not confirm if the two cases were linked, but it was "one line of enquiry".

Surely they'd both be frozen to death in the unpressurised hold if they fell to the ground following the lowering of the landing gear? :blink:

What big girls! You can't fall off!

Surely they'd both be frozen to death in the unpressurised hold if they fell to the ground following the lowering of the landing gear? :blink:

Take the lapse rate to be 2%C per thousand feet soe yes, they should have frozen.

I never travelled that way. Once I went "first class". I got upgraded, from "regular business". It was smashing.