House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

'grimmy' - Ffs Why?

Am I getting old or missing something?

Is his Dad famous or something?

Is he a rent boy with dirt on broadcasting's gay mafia?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3129875/Nick-Grimshaw-heads-stroll-Daisy-Lowe-landing-X-Factor-role.html

Yeah must have some dirt somewhere.

Although his X-Factor job is Simon Cowel's master plan to get free advertising on the BBC breakfast slot. Gimmy is just an unwitting pawn in his game and too stupid to know it.

Seems like he's not that popular with the public either....

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/may/21/radio-1-loses-1m-listeners-nick-grimshaw-bbc-4-extra-6-music

I suspect he is popular with a very small demographic, 15 year old girls obsessed with boy band and twitter and not a lot else.

Is he a rent boy with dirt on broadcasting's gay mafia?

That reminded me of a story I read online about a Hollywood actor, who got an iconic lead role in a franchise some years ago, which claimed that he was a rent boy/drug dealer to the rich and powerful in LA. That, so the story claimed, is how he seemingly came out of the blue to land such a much sought after role.

Drugs and sex have always been currency in Hollywood as a means to get USD.

I had no idea who he was until I watched TFI the other week.

Seems to have some sort of personality disorder, so at least ticks the equal opportunities box for the beeb

That reminded me of a story I read online about a Hollywood actor, who got an iconic lead role in a franchise some years ago, which claimed that he was a rent boy/drug dealer to the rich and powerful in LA. That, so the story claimed, is how he seemingly came out of the blue to land such a much sought after role.

Drugs and sex have always been currency in Hollywood as a means to get USD.

I always knew Buzz Lightyear was a wrong 'un.