House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
200p

New Nationwide Advert - We're On Your Side! They Come Round And Deliver Your Jumper!

I cried, and signed up to a mortgage after seeing it.

---

80% of the comments love the advert and have given it a thumbs up - up the house prices then

Well a couple of weeks ago took out 500 quid then realised what I`d done and put the 500 quid back a couple of hours later. (£400 overdrawn).

The cashier said she`d let me off the 15 quid charge! Good service from Nationwide.

Well a couple of weeks ago took out 500 quid then realised what I`d done and put the 500 quid back a couple of hours later. (£400 overdrawn).

The cashier said she`d let me off the 15 quid charge! Good service from Nationwide.

Meanwhile then lend mortgages to people at ridiculously low rate using money borrowed from the money markets instead of from it's customers, like a mutaul should.

Great service.

I wont shed a tear if they go bust and if they ahve been lending into the S.E. bubble, that is always a possibility.

They charge for end of day situations...so if you repaid same day, there was no charge.

If they were on my side their savings rates would be 5% and their mortgage rates 7% and only lending 3 times salary....LIKE A MUTUAL SHOULD BE.

...instead, they're acting all Japanese going lower and lower and lower.

Ah well, at least it means house prices are f**ked (as in plateauing, then falling) for the next 30 years+.

...instead, they're acting all Japanese going lower and lower and lower.

Ah well, at least it means house prices are f**ked (as in plateauing, then falling) for the next 30 years+.

Don't believe the hype. Two free years then you're sweating on the SVR with 6 million other losers.

chart.jpeg

Edited by zugzwang

I wonder what happens when the cushion of 2 year fixed rates end combined with a HPC and negative equity. You'll be forced onto a SVR forever. Forever. And ever

We should find out in about 12 months....

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

pedant alert

isn't it a scarf not a jumper :rolleyes:

Nationwide do not pay good savings rates and they are/were into BTL lending

took my savings out as they were not behaving like a mutual.