House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mrs Bear

Land Registry Mistake?

Small house with garden, one of many virtually identical in the immediate area, is listed on LR and nethouseprices as a leasehold flat. The price listed as paid (some years ago) is way below that of nearby similar houses sold around the same time, which are listed as freehold. I know the address I'm checking is right, and I know the house has not been split into flats.

Since I do not suspect dodgy dealing I can only assume there has been an error - a mix up with another property. Do such mistakes happen with the LR? Has anyone found anything similar?

On a similar tangent: Does rightmove 'previous sold for'r link to the LR?

A house I sold 2 years ago has the price I sold for listed on Zoopla. but it was up for sale recently (taken off market now as the seller couldn't get the kite-flying price they wanted) and it listed the most recent sale as the one I bought it for in 2010 but not my sold price in 2013

Email them and ask them. After having a long slow walk past..

Can't - I know the owner and would have to admit to being nosy, though I do have my reasons for that. It's not that I'm thinking of buying it - the place is not for sale.

Wish I hadn't nosed now - it's really bugging me and I can't see any way of finding out.

Can't - I know the owner and would have to admit to being nosy, though I do have my reasons for that. It's not that I'm thinking of buying it - the place is not for sale.

Wish I hadn't nosed now - it's really bugging me and I can't see any way of finding out.

I meant email the land registry.