House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
juvenal

Sandbanks House At Half Original Asking

I've always thought of him as a wheeler and dealer.

NSFW

I guess there was nothing in this, or massive reflation has kissed everything better.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/184480-redknapps-companies-hit-a-brick-wall-in-property/

26.08.12. Who would pay £9.75m for a sea view, wonders Richard B.

.."There was a rumour that Graeme Souness was interested at one point."

Woo Souness exclusiveness. He used to live around my way early/mid 90s, South Manchester.

Souness lived thereabouts iirc.

House on left... vroom vroom, think family who once lived there had some motor-racing, outside whatever their main business was.

19 September 2013 |

...Solaris

New property built on the site of an old chalet bungalow which raised eyebrows by selling for £3 million. The property then passed between a succession of developers.

The five-bedroom home has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, cinema and air conditioning. It has been repossessed, however, and may now offer something of a bargain to be snapped up for a mere £6.25 million.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424761/Sandbanks-The-tiny-millionaires-playground-15-houses-cost-80m.html

I'm sorry to maybe go a little out of context here .. but that is the most appropriately amusing sample image I've ever seen on a youtube video ...

autonomy ... barclays ... thomas cook!

paragons of virtue!

I've always thought of him as a wheeler and dealer.

NSFW

The Echo article in the OP quotes the EA saying "originally we tested the market with a fairly full price". They're SO full of SH@T! You were greedy and failed.

The Echo article in the OP quotes the EA saying "originally we tested the market with a fairly full price". They're SO full of SH@T! You were greedy and failed.

I would say it was more than a "fairly full price", double what was eventually achieved. What must the kite flyers be asking? God help the heavily indebted who have bought in the last ten or twelve years.