House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

What Colour Are You?

Outside of the media, politicians and a few civil servants I don't think anyone gives a rats backside.

Minority groups really need to come to terms with the fact that they're not special, they're not different.. they're just boring normal people like everybody else.

more white guilt displayed.....nothing wrong with a white girl championing her cause...but clearly, honesty is not her strong suit.

more white guilt displayed.....nothing wrong with a white girl championing her cause...but clearly, honesty is not her strong suit.

If she wants to say she's black who is anyone else to judge or question?

Frankly why should it even matter

I'm from the high latitudes, so I'm generally a very pale blue, but turn red in the sun.

People spend thousands on fake tans.....trying to be slightly brown.

....before being sun tanned was to show you worked in the field....something that was to be avoided, oh to be pale and pasty staying out of the sun rays.

Well, if she cant get a simple fact correct, she is clearly living in La La Land.

How can anyone trust whatever she says, about anything, specially her students, who will now need to corroborate everything they have learned from a known psychotic.

Barack Obama keeps quiet about being half-white.

yeah, but being halfwitted he publicises daily.

She is in charge of an organisation who are trying to influence politics to change things. And she is a bare faced liar.

Now you could say the same about our MP's. However two wrongs don't make a right. She is a lying **** (If the story is true) and should be outed as so. If she continues in her job so be it. At least people will know not to trust her.

Well, if she cant get a simple fact correct, she is clearly living in La La Land.

How can anyone trust whatever she says, about anything, specially her students, who will now need to corroborate everything they have learned from a known psychotic.

It's all relative.

She could very well be Black and Gold not Blue and White

I'm with Captain Cavey on this one. My avatar is actually a picture of me, having fallen asleep under a palm tree yesterday (that rarest of things, a sunny day in Scotland!)

I don't think we've come as far as some people think, colour still matters in this country, and will for a very long time. Sorry folks, it's sh1t, but it's true.

Truth is an obsolete cisgendered whitemale invention.

Personally, I really feel for this guy:

Screen-Shot-2015-06-12-at-8.58.01-AM-514

And don't forget Michael 'I'm white, really' Jackson.

She saw a job opportunity and took it!

Where you have mixed parentage it seems to be down to what you appear at first sight. Mariah Carey and Halle Berry both have mixed parents, Mariah appears white and Halle black. Halle makes a big deal of being black because that's how she's viewed, rather than trading on it IMO.

She saw a job opportunity and took it!

Where you have mixed parentage it seems to be down to what you appear at first sight. Mariah Carey and Halle Berry both have mixed parents, Mariah appears white and Halle black. Halle makes a big deal of being black because that's how she's viewed, rather than trading on it IMO.

I don't care what colour those two are. They look pretty good to me.

I think "political correctness" makes people racist sometimes. They don't realise it. :o

"Rachel Dolezal, who is president of the Spokane branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People in Washington state and a part-time professor of Africana studies, has been accused by her mother and father of misleading people. They said she was white, not African-American".

Since when has 'African-American been a colour (can't find it on my Johnson's paint chart)?

And as for 'wrong-skin', it can be a whole lot worse: I keep thinking I'm a Southerner ... and then I wake up.

Outside of the media, politicians and a few civil servants I don't think anyone gives a rats backside.

Minority groups really need to come to terms with the fact that they're not special, they're not different.. they're just boring normal people like everybody else.

Yes.

I have never met an African with a bone through the nose, casually boiling missionaries.

Being olive skinned - and quite capable of going darker than my asian missus in the sun - I've always thought of myself as basically white - but I'm many shades from blue with cold, pasty white in winter, kinda yellowry in early spring, red with sun burn to a rather deep brown (in parts) after a long and decent summer (so not very often).

This obsession with skin colour is all a load of **** when you think about it.

"Rachel Dolezal, who is president of the Spokane branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People in Washington state and a part-time professor of Africana studies, has been accused by her mother and father of misleading people. They said she was white, not African-American".

Since when has 'African-American been a colour (can't find it on my Johnson's paint chart)?

And as for 'wrong-skin', it can be a whole lot worse: I keep thinking I'm a Southerner ... and then I wake up.

What a horrible nightmare!

Maybe I look gay or something, but no end of ditzy girls in bars insist on introducing me to their 'gay friend' as if that in of itself is something to like or dislike about them.

Havent been introduced to a 'black friend' yet, but Im sure its something that happens among the brain addled MTV watching demographic.