Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sparker

Daily Mail Buys Property Company

Recommended Posts

you just cant flog property to people who simply cant afford it.

its like they think the extra money comes from nowhere..

Exactly, that sums up the housing market in two sentences - nothing more to add.

I also read on another post (cant remember where), it takes FTBs almost 5 years to save a 5% deposit so how long will it take FTBs to pay off the remaining 95%? :unsure:

Edited by adrianj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly, that sums up the housing market in two sentences - nothing more to add.

I also read on another post (cant remember where), it takes FTBs almost 5 years to save a 5% deposit so how long will it take FTBs to pay off the remaining 95%? :unsure:

Strangely enough that article about FTB's & their deposits appeared in the Daily Mail. A case of the left hand doesn't know what the right hands doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strangely enough that article about FTB's & their deposits appeared in the Daily Mail. A case of the left hand doesn't know what the right hands doing?

No it's just the Daily Mail's usual hypocracy and double standards. One week it'll run an article on how great BTL is then the next it'll say how dreadful it is that FTBs can't afford to buy a house.

Edited by mustrum_ridcully

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised they haven't done it already (if they haven't done it already... I bet they already have 3 property speculation vehicles in their assets!)

EDIT:

In fact I'm surprised they are not buying not selling the flippin things

Edited by Elizabeth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 301 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.