House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sparker

Daily Mail Buys Property Company

you just cant flog property to people who simply cant afford it.

its like they think the extra money comes from nowhere..

Exactly, that sums up the housing market in two sentences - nothing more to add.

I also read on another post (cant remember where), it takes FTBs almost 5 years to save a 5% deposit so how long will it take FTBs to pay off the remaining 95%? :unsure:

Edited by adrianj

Exactly, that sums up the housing market in two sentences - nothing more to add.

I also read on another post (cant remember where), it takes FTBs almost 5 years to save a 5% deposit so how long will it take FTBs to pay off the remaining 95%? :unsure:

Strangely enough that article about FTB's & their deposits appeared in the Daily Mail. A case of the left hand doesn't know what the right hands doing?

Strangely enough that article about FTB's & their deposits appeared in the Daily Mail. A case of the left hand doesn't know what the right hands doing?

No it's just the Daily Mail's usual hypocracy and double standards. One week it'll run an article on how great BTL is then the next it'll say how dreadful it is that FTBs can't afford to buy a house.

Edited by mustrum_ridcully

I'm surprised they haven't done it already (if they haven't done it already... I bet they already have 3 property speculation vehicles in their assets!)

EDIT:

In fact I'm surprised they are not buying not selling the flippin things

Edited by Elizabeth