House Price Crash Forum

Davina Mccall - Have To Keep Husband Happy In The Bedroom

Si1

HOLA441

Why the fuss about this statement of hers?

Isn't sex an intrinsic part of marriage, if the sex ends, or becomes rubbish and intimacy is lost, then either partner is on their rights to say the marriage isn't delivering, I believe divorce can be justified by this

So what precisely did Davina say that is so wrong?

Is it man haters again saying men aren't entitled to seek their needs in a relationship?

HOLA442

Is it man haters again saying men aren't entitled to seek their needs in a relationship?

Yep you've nailed it.

How dare a man expect to actually get something pleasurable, a basic human need, from the person who he's married and therefore is the only person in this world who can be excepted to deliver this need.

How very dare he.

HOLA443

There's always woodwork and "rude topiary"! :huh: Both men and women need hobbies! I'm starting taxidermy now!

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

The sense of entitlement that now exists amongst a sizeable percentage of women means that they simply do not think that they have to do anything in their relationship - and, especially, do not have to do anything for their men. So any woman who even just dares to suggest that women should be nice to their partners, let alone cook a meal or dress nice or, Heaven forbid, do something for him in bed is seen as a traitor to the sisterhood.

However, Davina is not on POF whilst lots of women who rubbish her views are.

I have wondered whether Davina was a submissive personality when it came to relationships ever since she mentioned pleasing her husband - there are loads you know.

HOLA449

The sense of entitlement that now exists amongst a sizeable percentage of women means that they simply do not think that they have to do anything in their relationship - and, especially, do not have to do anything for their men. So any woman who even just dares to suggest that women should be nice to their partners, let alone cook a meal or dress nice or, Heaven forbid, do something for him in bed is seen as a traitor to the sisterhood.

However, Davina is not on POF whilst lots of women who rubbish her views are.

I have wondered whether Davina was a submissive personality when it came to relationships ever since she mentioned pleasing her husband - there are loads you know.

and that's why women will increasingly find themselves alone and childless. Hurts women more than men.

A phyrric victory for feminism....

HOLA4410

and that's why women will increasingly find themselves alone and childless. Hurts women more than men.

A phyrric victory for feminism....

I certainly cannot be bothered to google it now but I'm pretty sure the stats say that spinsters outlive married women, whereas married men outlive bachelors. Marriage may well be good for women in other ways but it knocks time off their life expectancy.

HOLA4411

After all that I have read about PoF on here I am amazed that any bloke goes on it. It seems to be the worst mix of deluded and entitled women that I rarely encounter in real life.

Would any woman come out with "I'm very high maintenance" in a social setting and expect to find the suitors flocking?

HOLA4412

I certainly cannot be bothered to google it now but I'm pretty sure the stats say that spinsters outlive married women, whereas married men outlive bachelors. Marriage may well be good for women in other ways but it knocks time off their life expectancy.

That might be due to the risks of childbirth.

HOLA4413

a few thousand comments on facebook and a million likes does not a real impression of what women think make.

There are 30 million normal ones in the UK and a few thousand idiots.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Quite.

Is it not a veiled threat?

Are you implying that what she is actually saying is "If you are not careful and don't treat me right then I will be off to another bloke and you will be left with one of those women who do nothing to please their man in bed" to her husband? It didn't come across in that way to me.

I actually found what she has said to be refreshing and wish that more women would speak out and say similar.

HOLA4417

Are you implying that what she is actually saying is "If you are not careful and don't treat me right then I will be off to another bloke and you will be left with one of those women who do nothing to please their man in bed" to her husband? It didn't come across in that way to me.

I actually found what she has said to be refreshing and wish that more women would speak out and say similar.

Even if it was there, below the surface, so what, a relationship is in reality a deal, an ongoing negotiation between intelligent partners. What she's offering shouldn't be taken for granted, that's reasonable from her POV.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

American actress Zoe Saldana has responded to criticism following her husband's decision to adopt her surname after marriage. It's usually women who take their partner's name - but are things changing?

"Why is it so surprising, shocking- eventful that a man would take his wife's surname?," asks Zoe Saldana on her Facebook page.

"Men, you will not cease to exist by taking your partner's surname. On the contrary you will be remembered as a man who stood by change," she writes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-33085652

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

I recall a TV programme about dating advice where a young modern woman was looking at a book of advice which said the key to keeping a man happy was to 'keep his stomach full and his balls empty.' She looked at the book as if she had a fresh turd in her hand.

The thing is though, I can feed myself - I can cook healthier meals and know more about nutrition than any woman I've dated in recent years.

I can also keep my own balls empty if need be....here old on, maybe I don't actually need a woman? Problem solved! ;)

HOLA4422

I recall a TV programme about dating advice where a young modern woman was looking at a book of advice which said the key to keeping a man happy was to 'keep his stomach full and his balls empty.' She looked at the book as if she had a fresh turd in her hand.

Really?

Nothing about indoor motorcycle maintenance?

Seems surprising.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

There was an AMA on Reddit with a sex worker and a madame. They got asked if the work changed their view of men. The madame replied that she now understood that sex for a man was a need, not simply a want.

A funny I came across on MRP (Married Red Pill) was her suggesting a BJ in return for some choreplay. He said 'How about you do everything I want tonight and in return, I won't have sex with your best friend.' He cut her protests short by saying 'You're the one that tried to make sex conditional.'

Archived