House Price Crash Forum
Scunnered

'fergus Wilson -Selling Semis And Putting Up Rents'-- Merged Threads

7 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/somerset-news/court-case-multi-millionaire-fergus-1146823.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Story covered here. It gets even more hilarious when it is revealed that the complaint was made by Judith Wilson. 

They are such idiots. Racist idiots at that. 

Is this true?

The landlord made £250 million selling his property empire to investors in 2015.

1 minute ago, Maynardgravy said:

Is this true?

The landlord made £250 million selling his property empire to investors in 2015.

No, it is not true. He still owns nearly all of his property, although he did sell some.

Also, his portfolio was never valued at £250m. The gross value of the properties would have been about half that and assuming an LTV of about 70%, you would think about  £30m net.

But since then, the tax changes to BTL have made his properties even less attractiveto investors. 

He hasn't sold because he can't. The fat racist pig.

1 hour ago, Ah-so said:

He hasn't sold because he can't. The fat racist pig.

Do you have a lawyer? You might need one if you carry on like this. ??

(Obviously not a good one, or even a qualified one, or even a real one...a chimp in a suit will do. It is not like Fat Fergus will turn up in court or anything....) ?

Interesting comment from the link above;

Paul Herwin

I must also say that the persisting assumption, as per The Metro above, that the Wilsons actually did sell their portfolio to foreign investors seems to be due to a lack of fact checking. There were no mass sales in Hawkinge or Ashford showing in the land registry where the bulk of the properties are located. They still have many houses available to let, confirmed when I asked a letting agent about a few I was interested in renting but then turned down after my question as to whether it was a Wilson house was answered positively. I think the publicity over the mass sale was possibly one dreamt up to induce a bidding war which, I suspect, but may be wrong, has never happened, probably like the sales.

I believe the property portfolio is held under a bewildering array of different personal titles rather than one company, making the disposal of the rapidly deteriorating properties all the harder. Some of the estates blighted by the Wilsons are in danger of becoming slum-like going forward.

Edited by fru-gal

LOL:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/news/millionaire-landlord-fails-in-attempt-159480/

from the comments

01/02/2018 18:12:34
qbgrey wrote:
Cant believe his glamour model wife does not tell him to behave himself,but then again i suppose all the time hes pretending to be celeb,hes out of her way.hes not well liked the poor soul.hopefully they might go on a safari,and the rhinos think thier mates come back and sshhagg him right up his rear end

1 hour ago, mrtickle said:

Also

Fergus Wilson was found guilty of using a mobile phone while driving and fined £565 and had his licence endorsed with three points. He had pleaded not guilty and claimed that he had been singing into a drinks carton that he was holding to the side of his head.

Isn't that purgery? (If true)

1 hour ago, Si1 said:

Also

Fergus Wilson was found guilty of using a mobile phone while driving and fined £565 and had his licence endorsed with three points. He had pleaded not guilty and claimed that he had been singing into a drinks carton that he was holding to the side of his head.

Perjury, perhaps. Purgery is the kind of bulimia inspired radical weight loss programme he would be well advised to begin immediately.

1 minute ago, Beary McBearface said:

Perjury, perhaps. Purgery is the kind of bulimia inspired radical weight loss programme he would be well advised to begin immediately.

B0llocks. I thought it looked wrong but couldn't figure out how. 

1 hour ago, Si1 said:

Also

Surely nobody would sing into a drinks carton while sober!

On 13/11/2016 at 3:50 PM, TheBlueCat said:

Still no sign of the house mentioned previously having sold (no sales on that street since Feb 2016). Looking like Fungus was being a bit optimistic again...

Still not sold....

1 hour ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Sorry, that could be in very  bad taste.

When asked why she'd declined to take TheCountOfNowhere to court over his revolting post, Ms. Wibble said "Having lost three family members in the crash, including a one-month old baby-daughter, normally I'd have sued his ****** off. However, since he was mocking that fat twunt, Fergus Wilson, I just had a good laugh instead."

On 2/1/2018 at 2:40 PM, Pop321 said:

Do you have a lawyer? You might need one if you carry on like this. ??

(Obviously not a good one, or even a qualified one, or even a real one...a chimp in a suit will do. It is not like Fat Fergus will turn up in court or anything....) ?

Hes fat.

And hes racist.

And both are recorded in papers.

No liable there.

2 hours ago, spyguy said:

Hes fat.

And hes racist.

And both are recorded in papers.

No liable there.

I said neither...all I meant was....One can hope it's not fergus or his lovely wife.