'fergus Wilson -Selling Semis And Putting Up Rents'-- Merged Threads

HOLA441
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
On 04/09/2018 at 23:10, juvenal said:

That's threatening behaviour, arrestable as far as I can tell.

"Instead of apologising he is calling for the PCSO who dealt with the incident to be sacked."

What a sad little man

HOLA443

In court again:

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/landlady-in-court-over-failing-to-provide-hot-water-189792/

"Judith Wilson, 68, wife of buy-to-let landlord Fergus Wilson, 70, appeared at Folkestone Magistrates’ Court yesterday.

Ashford Borough Council (ABC) brought the trial after serving Wilson an abatement notice in September last year."

We often forget that Fatty's wife is just as bad. 

HOLA444
HOLA445
57 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

In court again:

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/landlady-in-court-over-failing-to-provide-hot-water-189792/

"Judith Wilson, 68, wife of buy-to-let landlord Fergus Wilson, 70, appeared at Folkestone Magistrates’ Court yesterday.

Ashford Borough Council (ABC) brought the trial after serving Wilson an abatement notice in September last year."

And if we need a reminder of how unpleasant these guys are, here is a reminder: 

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
2 hours ago, Ah-so said:

In court again:

Thanks for this. Always great reading the comments:

14/09/2018 18:39:56
BEWARE OF THE DOG wrote:
SHES GORGEOUS.

FERGUS IS A VERY LUCKY MAN.

HOLA4411
On 04/09/2018 at 23:10, juvenal said:

Throwing his weight about, yes.

But he didnt get to that size chucking his chips away....

Edited by spyguy

HOLA4412
On 14/09/2018 at 10:31, rantnrave said:

I actually walked past Fergus and Judith yesterday! They were leaving a local council office building in Kent. By the time I had definitely decided it was them, it was too late to throw a punch...

He is getting bigger by the day.

Stress. Probably.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
3 hours ago, Ah-so said:

In court again:

Funny one that.

What you have to remeber is tjat Judith gas all the houses mortgages in her name. Fergus is just the muscle (hahahaha).

Now, unless Judith has retrsined as a gas engineer, i dont understand why she was at the property.

And id gave a hard time accepting 'a kid on a bike doing wheelies' counts as denying access.

HOLA4415
21 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Funny one that.

What you have to remeber is tjat Judith gas all the houses mortgages in her name. Fergus is just the muscle (hahahaha).

Now, unless Judith has retrsined as a gas engineer, i dont understand why she was at the property.

And id gave a hard time accepting 'a kid on a bike doing wheelies' counts as denying access.

It's almost like they're making flimsy excuses.

I get the impression that the tide's going out and we're about to find out who's been swimming naked. Sorry for any mental imagery that might have triggered...

Edited by oatbake

HOLA4416
23 hours ago, spyguy said:

Funny one that.

She will not even get out of her car because of a kid on a bike, but it doesn't occur to her that her tenants actually have to live there, so have no choice.

Judith is prepared to charge money to people to live somewhere that she herself considers too dangerous to consider getting out of her car.

That is really low - puts her in the same class as slum landlords.

Edited by Ah-so

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

The wilsons had a job. They could be living now content on teachers' pensions, maybe supplemented by a single, mortgage free, high quality,  well maintained rental property where the tenants are treated with respect. Unfortunately, instead of being grateful to be part of the lucky generation, they greedily pushed their luck and will now hopefully reap the consequences. In wiser times they would be made into a parable for modern britain. 

HOLA4419
4 hours ago, spyguy said:

Is it street-smart of landlords to turn up in mahoosive shiny range rovers to the rougher end of town?

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
17 hours ago, nothernsoul said:

The wilsons had a job...

17 hours ago, winkie said:

From what I've seen, and not very pleasant at that, they need to get a life...some people are  in the completely wrong jobs, can make them unwell....cut their losses and have a clean break, do everyone a favour, can't take it with them......life is short.;)

Think of the misery that Ashford's school children have been spared. It could be that them being BTLers is actually the least harmful scenario.

HOLA4422
19 hours ago, nothernsoul said:

The wilsons had a job. They could be living now content on teachers' pensions, maybe supplemented by a single, mortgage free, high quality,  well maintained rental property where the tenants are treated with respect. Unfortunately, instead of being grateful to be part of the lucky generation, they greedily pushed their luck and will now hopefully reap the consequences. In wiser times they would be made into a parable for modern britain. 

I'm a little bit suspicious of Fergus' claims to have been a teacher. Does he really strike you as someone with a relevant degree and a teacher training qualification?

HOLA4423
38 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

I'm a little bit suspicious of Fergus' claims to have been a teacher. Does he really strike you as someone with a relevant degree and a teacher training qualification?

Surely someone that famous could not get away with a lie about having being a teacher for so long?  (Saying that I can't find any evidence that is telling the truth).

HOLA4424

That's an excellent point. We're told that they claim to be retired maths teachers.

He's assaulted people. What about parents who complained to him? Other teachers?

There must have been school fetes, raffles, plays, sports days. Or did they both refuse to take part in all those activities?

Why don't we ever hear from their ex-colleagues I wonder.

HOLA4425
1 hour ago, mrtickle said:

That's an excellent point. We're told that they claim to be retired maths teachers.

He's assaulted people. What about parents who complained to him? Other teachers?

There must have been school fetes, raffles, plays, sports days. Or did they both refuse to take part in all those activities?

Why don't we ever hear from their ex-colleagues I wonder.

Yeah. PE or geography teacher deffo.....